Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Cheer Up Gaga Thread

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Gaga, you're such an incredible person & you deserve all the best. I'm sorry things have been off to a rough start for you, but don't ever forget that we're all here supporting you. I love you :hug:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I love you Gaga :sara: paws up!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dylangaga

I love you gaga you're such an inspiration to me like a muse and wish u the best!..the monsters love u! :)

Once again you managed to make people think and that's what I love about you.
You inspire people to change for the better.
No matter what, I will always stand by you.
I hope you get to read this thread.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Gaga, please know that no matter how dark times get and how many people turn their backs, your Little Monsters will always, ALWAYS be there for you!! I know times have been difficult recently but we'll always have your back and want nothing but the best for you.

I know how it feels to be betrayed by someone you thought was close to you. It hurts so much. However, what I learned is that in times like this, you truly know who your real friends are and their strength and love will amaze you.

Stay strong beautiful, you are a true goddess of love and my eternal muse!!

*massive monster hugs*

Dean Winchester

Gaga, Just know we love you so much and that all we care about is your well-being and health.  

Juanjo

I love you, Gaga! Always! You are amazing, and you fill so many lives with joy. :) You mean so much to us! Keep doing your thing, gurl, we're here for you. :)

Paws up! <3

Archived