💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Cheer Up Gaga Thread

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

tumblr_mpufhsJPo51supfrno1_500.gif

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

-Albus Dumbledore

Lets be the switch to turn on that light guys! Post your cheer up messages here and hopefully Gaga will see them and cheer up!

Gaga, you are and always will be a beautiful human being no matter what happens to you. Do not let your creativity + artistic ability suffer at the hands of other people! You are the reason why I am here on this Earth today, you were the switch when I was in a really dark place. Thank you for keeping the light on for all of these amazing years and thank you for saving my life. You are and always will be my Mama Monster.

With all of the love in my heart, Jeremy

:hug::monsterpaw::hug:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

Right on , right on , right on .....

Right on Woolfsmck says ............................

Right on....8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Checkers

Gaga, I know you don't visit the site anymore, but I love you and I hope you are okay. This will all end soon, honey. :Heart:

KaanBTW

I'm trying to stay calm and little bit quiet. I hope and believe that Gaga is fine and she will be fine in future too. I believe in her and I love her music and artistry.

When your lonely, I'll be lonely too!

You have to be the queen to your own happiness! Don't seek happiness in others, seek it in yourself!

FrankGutz

I just wanna thank u for all the great moments u gave me with your art & music, love ya gurl! You own the world, we own the world!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Mister G

Gaga, you are my inspiration and are the perfect role model of showing that love and happiness are all that matters in the world. You are my Aphrodite, my Venus and I hope you continue to spread this message everywhere you go. I love you, and your art always has a place in my heart. #BornThisWay #PawsUp #ARTPOP

monstermusic

lady gaga taught me to "marry the night" during my toughest times and to be as free as my "hair"

i wish her all the best

HausOfMiklaus

I'll keep it simple.

Gaga, you have nothing to apologize about. Things were out of your control and people let you down, but YOU have never let us down.

Please don't ever think that. And I'm sorry if any of the harsher words from anyone has hurt you our caused you pain.

We love you as you love us.

Archived