💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for VENUS?

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

It won't chart well at all, but I am so here for it! It would be classic Gaga at her finest

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

I've been here for it since the snippet came out and I'll stand by it until it's reign as a single ends. 

YAAAS VENUS YAAAAS. Definitely one of the best songs on the album and my second favourite right after Gypsy. #justice4venus

PMKKARDASHiAN

Because the song itself its a turn of, i love Venus but as an album gem, from all the promo singles Venus did the worst, even Dope did better than Venus :awkney:

she's not coming from a succesful era where she can be experimental and radio will spin that **** around like a regular song, for me Gypsy, MANiCURE or G.U.Y would be a better choice.

This. Regardless of radio play/chart success, I like GUY and Gypsy better therefore I want the single treatment over Venus.

miss anthropy

No, but if it makes her happy, then whatever.

She can release Gypsy in the Spring/Summer when she goes on tour. The whole Gypsy theme will fit perfectly with her touring around the world.

Not at all. It's been said a countless times but I'd say it again - Venus is an interestingly good track on ARTPOP, but would it serve as a good single, I mean in terms of convincing those mainstream casual listeners into actually purchasing the album? I seriously doubt. Even Dope could likely perform better as a full blown single. 

GypsyPrince

The Venus audio on Youtube has like 8m+ views already. Plus, where I'm from, Venus is the only non-single from ARTPOP they constantly play in clubs, so I'm pretty sure the song will smash.

No

The Venus audio on Youtube has like 8m+ views already. Plus, where I'm from, Venus is the only non-single from ARTPOP they constantly play in clubs, so I'm pretty sure the song will smash.

Let me guess, gay clubs?

warhol killer

I just want to see Gaga's imagery for it. The single cover already slays, think about the music video, directed by Ruth Hogben. :legend:

If it falls in the charts, I don't really care tbh. :classy:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived