💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for VENUS?

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

COSMIC LOVAH

I feel the same way :)

I'm here for it no matter if it comes after DWUW or MANiCURE (plz release this Gags).

totally see MANiCURE being the 2014 summer song :saira:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

we're talking about the G.P here.. :usrs:

And they aren't idiots. "This could be love, this could be love" Is easily recognized to be talking about the possibility of a love life.

Purr more, hiss less.

disneyhigh

buddy.. dwuw isn't doing well because of the video, don't go there... 

oh thats cute. yeah lets use the video excuse haha. 

I'm fully here for Venus. The video potential is just too much for it to not be a single. I don't necessarily think it would really be a smash, I think it may be a little too out there for a lot of the music-buying public but just having an era dedicated to it would be visual perfection. Saying that however, Venus is spun at every party in my LGBT society, they love it so maybe that could spread to further groups? It definitely has club potential. 

disneyhigh

Its relatable, just have to understand what the song is saying first.

exactly. its a grower. just like all good gaga songs. 

I'm fully here for Venus. The video potential is just too much for it to not be a single. I don't necessarily think it would really be a smash, I think it may be a little too out there for a lot of the music-buying public but just having an era dedicated to it would be visual perfection. Saying that however, Venus is spun at every party in my LGBT society, they love it so maybe that could spread to further groups? It definitely has club potential. 

i went to a club that my cousin spun at a few months ago after venus was just released and the crowd loved it... it was a "straight" club too. its just a fun song. not meant to be taken so serious.

all my friends love it and agree its really catchy. 

ThreadKiller

totally see MANiCURE being the 2014 summer song :saira:

That'd be perfection!

I hope you're right, Destiny Hope.

COSMIC LOVAH

oh thats cute. yeah lets use the video excuse haha. 

makes me wonder if you actually follow charts all at, due to the new streaming regulation on billboard.. A MUSIC VIDEO IS VITAL for a song's chart progression, for example Dope managed a #8 debut fuelled by it's youtube awards performance... Now DWUW is doing fairly well for a single without a video as it's in the top 30 on billboard hot 100..It's also rising on radio, about to enter the top 10.. This does not equate a flop. When the video drops, the song will sky rocket on radio & will jump on the hot 100.. Adore you wasn't charting on the hot 100 when the video dropped, now it's #21..

point proven bye

COSMIC LOVAH

That'd be perfection!

I hope you're right, Destiny Hope.

lets hope, hah stan for miley's name :miley:

FrankGutz

I do rather Venus than Gypsy, slay Venus :party:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

crybrowz

WHAT'S THE WHOLE THING WITH GYPSY?!?! I find it extremely basic/so-radiofriendly/boring guys... Is it just me?! :noparty:

Thats the reason everyone wants it to be a single  :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived