Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for VENUS?

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT'S THE WHOLE THING WITH GYPSY?!?! I find it extremely basic/so-radiofriendly/boring guys... Is it just me?! :noparty:

disneyhigh

Because the song itself its a turn of, i love Venus but as an album gem, rom all the promo singles Venus did the worst, even Dope did better than Venus :awkney:

she's not coming froma succesful era where she can be experimental and radio will spin that **** around like a regular song, she for me Gypsy, MANiCURE or G.U.Y would be a better choice.

not true lol

AyaKara

Yes. Venus is my favorite Gaga song ever, and single-wise it's been a long time coming. I feel like Venus is the essence of ARTPOP. I'm very excited for it.

Blue Jeans

not true lol

tumblr_mxxqvfGEin1sh8o86o1_500.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

COSMIC LOVAH

Because the song itself its a turn of, i love Venus but as an album gem, rom all the promo singles Venus did the worst, even Dope did better than Venus :awkney:

she's not coming froma succesful era where she can be experimental and radio will spin that **** around like a regular song, she for me Gypsy, MANiCURE or G.U.Y would be a better choice.

tbh yes i would prefer gypsy, she should be safe at this point. sigh gypsy was the highest charting on itunes when the album dropped..

Why you shading dope tho, it was successful of all the promo singles.. it got to #8 :saira:

disneyhigh

WHAT'S THE WHOLE THING WITH GYPSY?!?! I find it extremely basic/so-radiofriendly/boring guys... Is it just me?! :noparty:

no its not just you. so annoying. its a good song but you guys are acting like its the holy grail on the album like no.

GYPSY IS NOT GOING TO BE A SINGLE. jesus. get in through your skulls.

I'm here for Venus.  I'm sure Gypsy will come at some point for future slayage, and other singles as well.  I think this will be a long era with releases gradually over time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Robotboy

yes. the song is my favorite. im also here for gypsy and guy and s-xxx dreams so my odds are good. :staymad:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Rivington St

No, tbh. I just want the video. The song had been performed for months and I need something fresh to continue the era.

disneyhigh

tbh yes i would prefer gypsy, she needs to be safe at this point. sigh

no she doesnt/ DWUW was safe and look how thats working out for her. none of her other singles have been safe so please....

COSMIC LOVAH

no she doesnt/ DWUW was safe and look how thats working out for her. none of her other singles have been safe so please....

buddy.. dwuw isn't doing well because of the video, don't go there... 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived