💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Okay, lets see...

GagaMyBlood95

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for Venus being the third single after reading this:

• No, I think you do have a point, and I agree..Maybe later
    • Bye bitch, #VenusFor3rdSingle here we come!

Featured Posts

What if Venus becomes a single AND gets an awesome epic video AND as a risky choice will be widely well received by GP and critics :giveup:

Like Bad Romance, which many people say was risky

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is OBAMA

Based on her changing twitter name and picture, her name on LM.com, on the fact that the video is already shot, and based on the fact that it was supposed to be the first and then the second single, it all points out that Venus will be the third single...

While I am one of those who LOVE this song absolutely, my guess is that she is making a mistake (if this really happens)

January/February is NOT the timing for production Venus has, and Grammys/Brits are amazing promo, I just don't think Venus can get all the potential from it..

My perfect THIRD single would be Gypsy because it is perfect for this time of the year, and acoustic performances would literally slay everyone.. I don't even have to mention that it is the most popular song on iTunes (After Applause and DWUW) and is still selling the most out of all ARTPOP non-single songs!

*I do actually hope Venus will become a single eventually, just please god not now...

she won't perform at the Grammys or Britts 'cuz she is not nominated

so we let that go

And you know they will :toofunny:

they will

Venus is TO END THE ERA if its the 3rd single btw

freebit

This era becomes weirder each and every day.

The vid should be epic though, Ruth's Elle photographs of her were really beautiful. The GP and charts won't use, but oh well. I'm just going to have to look at this era as if I were looking at Annie's, Robyn's or Peaches' album cycle. I swear LG and Kanye this era are just one big WTF. That said, I give her props for doing something this daring and different.

MeryJaneHolland

she performed venus before dwuw, and now she'll be performing it again

She didn't perform it anywhere in the US though did she? And she's performed Gypsy before DWUW too, she always mixes performances through the era of certain songs

She didn't perform it anywhere in the US though did she? And she's performed Gypsy before DWUW too, she always mixes performances through the era of certain songs

i forgot the US was the centre of the world sorry

tumblr_inline_mj8mpjy3DY1qz4rgp.gif

godisreal.gif?w=580

ku-xlarge.jpg

keep praying 

MeryJaneHolland

i forgot the US was the centre of the world sorry

It's not but it's obviously a focus and a large target audience/market.  And like I said songs always get performed like that through eras, so making it a single like she's wanted to won't really confuse people

I wanted Venus first, then I didn't once it was switched and I got used to DWUW, now I'm not sure again. I still want the DWUW video, without a doubt. Gypsy should be the fourth, imo. There's a possiblity she might change Venus to #3, but I honestly don't see the song as a hit (again, my opinion). It's not the next Bad Romance, sorry, just don't see it.

And it could look kind of messy if she did that too. We already had that mini-Venus era last year and she may have missed her chance after doing all that promo. The ship has sailed and it's time to move on. I think that all the Venus stuff from the tweet and name change is just an indication that the themes of Venus, even if it's not a single, are some of the most important on the album. She's still wearing seashells and we're in the middle of DWUW. So I think that's really part of it, but who knows, maybe it will be. I don't know myself, but I would love a video eventually.

GagaMyBlood95

she won't perform at the Grammys or Britts 'cuz she is not nominated

so we let that go

they will

Venus is TO END THE ERA if its the 3rd single btw

But JT wasn't nominated and he performed?

It's starting to look like that i agree..... but this can be the birth of a new alter ego. 

#possibilities  :lolgaga:

Whispering

But JT wasn't nominated and he performed?

That's because he was gone from music for seven years. If Gaga disappears from the music scene for seven years, the Grammys would have her on without a nomination.

IF she performs, it would probably be with other artists in some kind of tribute or something.

Catalystluna56

Godgodgod noo. Gaga, we all dodged a bullet when DWUW became the second single. I'm not being shady towards Venus, I'm just speculating that Gypsy would do muchhhhh better as a single. Venus is that same old Gaga of being too weird/gay/electronic sounding in a song. I thought the point of singles was to sell stuff. Gaga, can't you get your creativity out in the album, and at least appeal to the industry slightly by making "smart" single decisions? It's your career, you can Do What U Want (with it), but please remember that we want you to be around for a long time.

GagaMyBlood95

That's because he was gone from music for seven years. If Gaga disappears from the music scene for seven years, the Grammys would have her on without a nomination.

IF she performs, it would probably be with other artists in some kind of tribute or something.

too bad.. :noparty:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived