Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus and Aura to be singles because

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

I thought that you said this because Venus music video is already shooted and Aura looks like the Parapazzi-Telephone continuation, not because of that  :awkney:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Well I agree with Venus and Aura sounds to be the plan for the telephone continuation, but I have a feeling the latter will be scrapped (although I hope not).

Jewels n Drugs

MANiCURE + Gypsy are my first choices but venus i guess. The chorus in Aura slayyys but the rest of the song might be weird to the GP.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Aura NEEDS to be a single, because on each album she released the first song on the album and they all slayed (Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way)

Born This Way isn't the first song on Born This Way :awkney:

Economy

you only have 3 albums of refering that proves nothing. Could easily have been a coincidence

also usually the first tracks of the album are picked as singles and therefore the probabilities of this having occured is greater.... but it doesnt happen everytime

BuzzcutSeason

AURA is the type of GAGA song that is meant for Little Monsters...just because in the past it was like that doesn't mean gaga said "Ok let me put all of the singles in the beginning of the album..because i feel like it" or "Let me put GUY as the 3rd song because its gonna be the third single" Lol its kind of getting to be a little ridiculous...not nessasarily the people posting these but just the thing....i feel like gaga should let us vote on the singles and the have Her Team + Us + Herself and add up the votes to pick the singles and then she can come up with the order...

Aura NEEDS to be a single, because on each album she released the first song on the album and they all slayed (Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way)

She put them as the first song on the album...because they were the first single  :awkney:

the first single usually comes before the track list...for the fans and for them

Stefani328

IMO, only songs that can be singles are Gypsy, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, and ARTPOP(maybe). Aura has a killer chorus but is too messy. Venus is only for fans. The lyrics and the bridge. Plus, if Gaga wanted to take a risk it would be Sexxx Dreams or ARTPOP, songs that may or may not have a chance to be successful because we aren't sure the radio would play them.Venus, isn't a risk. Gaga was able to get away with crazy lyrics in 2009/2010 because everyone wanted to hear her. Now, things have changed. Her taking a "risk" like Venus isn't her best option. JMO.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived