Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Is she doing another attempt to be with the "hip and down with the young people crowd" :emma:

this, and she did this since Hard Candy :sweat:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

Gagaloo911

Lord.

Does she always need to team up and collab with the new big "thing".

Everytime someone new comes along and blows up with huge success she has to sink her grillz in them and cash in on the hype.

I mean there was Britney, LMFAO, Nicki and countless other bands and singers. Hell even Gaga back in 2009 when Gags was exploding

You'd think she could stay relevant on her own without the next big thing :later:

Edited by HausOfGregory

PopBitch

Ugh. I was hoping for a Haunted/Justify My Love mashup. Looks like I'll just be changing the channel then.

:noparty:

I love Justify My Love.  Forget present day Madonna with her guitar and doing performances like that.  I hope she doesn't have her grillz in.  LOL

Just give me a hologram then of Madonna circa 1993, from a tour and performance I wish I could have ever seen live.  Justify My Love the music video is one of the most brilliant voyeuristic, artistic, provocative music videos ever made.  I wondered how she could perform that spoken word song live and make an impact.  Before I saw the Girlie Show DVD I thought it would be very s-xual like the video and instead what she did was something so out of the norm of what you would think and it's what she does best, performance art at its finest..   I rather see a hologram of Madonna doing this than see her these days doing her MDNA music and this collaboration for the Grammys.  Where did this Madonna go?  She was more mature in her 30s than these days in her 50s getting down with the kids.

Justify My Love - The Girlie Show 1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQlo8aYAsjo

Edited by PopBitch

Reminds me when she briefly performed with LMFAO. Nonetheless, I'm excited. It must be an honour for Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to share the GRAMMY stage with Madge. 

RAMROD

Madonna is so hip and cool tbh.

iNXK0EV.gif

inb4, this is a teaser that daft punk, and Macklemore on her new album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Smooth Criminal

In 2010, Pink stunned the Grammy audience by singing her song "Glitter in the Air" while suspended above the crowd on a length of fabric, submerging herself in water, and then rotating slowly, soaking the crowd below.  It was one of the night's most talked-about performances, but at this year's Grammys this Sunday night, Pink aims to top that.

Grammys executive producer Ken Ehrlich tells ABC News Radio that when he met with Pink a couple of months ago to discuss her performance on Sunday, "She said, 'I need to outdo what I did before.'"  So, what does the singer have in mind this time around?  Ehrlich would only says, "Close your eyes and imagine that we're on our way toward another supersonic Pink moment."

One thing we do know about Pink's performance is that it'll include fun. frontman Nate Ruess, because the two are slated to perform their #1 hit duet "Just Give Me a Reason," which is nominated this year.  Coincidentally, last year, fun. also incorporated water into their Grammy performance, singing "Carry On" in an onstage "rainstorm."

I'm really excited to see what she will do this time around. Her performances are always top notch!

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2014/1/24/grammys-executive-producer-pink-plans-to-outdo-herself-with.html

• Mills locked this topic