Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

Why is Madonna sitting with basics :manicure:

jk i love katy

Isn't it obvious? Gaga's seat is on the stage. :derpga:

Deceased :lmao:

After hearing her sing at the NRJ awards, in China, and on X Factor UK it makes it very clear she hadn't been singing live before

Actually, she was sick that week. You could tell she wasn't feeling well when she performed Unconditionally on X Factor UK.

Lizzie Jacobson

Actually, she was sick that week. You could tell she wasn't feeling well when she performed Unconditionally on X Factor UK.

Then how do you explain the performance in China a few weeks later?

Smooth Criminal

Gaga is going to lie on couch, eat huge ice cream portion and laugh at them all

I can actually picture her doing that and when Katy hits the stage, her tweeting...."Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" out of nowhere!

Remember her VMAs live tweeting?  :derpga:

Edited by Smooth Criminal

I can actually picture her doing that and when Katy hits the stage, her tweeting...."Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" out of nowhere! :derpga:

:toofunny:

Dean Winchester

Gaga is going to lie on couch, eat huge ice cream portion and laugh at them all

I can actually picture her doing that and when Katy hits the stage, her tweeting...."Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" out of nowhere! :derpga:

Gags watching the grammys: 

04f3e17ea1391eccdae202ba88ed363feb75333b

Gags after Katy wins her first grammy:

tumblr_lvjt58lyxG1r1m2tuo1_500.gif

beyonce its not about singles, she makes albums tho

Anyone can say that though

One brilliant marketing plan and suddenly it's all about albums and not singles

She's popular enough to have hits due to her name alone, and she can still chart rather high, this whole "all about albums, not singles" thing seems like a backup plan for when she can't chart, and she's emphasizing it now to solidify the thought by the time she can't sell as much anymore so it seems to the public that she's always had this mindset and isn't just saying it because she's 'flopping" (in terms of future success, or possible lack thereof). I'll also add that saying this now after proving than an album can support itself without singles really helps to enforce her "albums, no singles" belief, so the fact that she's doing extremely well right now basically paved the way for those comments she's made in the past and present. Very smart.

What do I think about Beyoncé?

Eh.

She's a great businesswoman.

Edited by Dylan

Joaco95

Anyone can say that though

One brilliant marketing plan and suddenly it's all about albums and not singles

She's popular enough to have hits due to her name alone, and she can still chart rather high, this whole "all about albums, not singles" thing seems like a backup plan for when she can't chart, and she's emphasizing it now to solidify the thought by the time she can't sell as much anymore so it seems to the public that she's always had this mindset and isn't just saying it because she's 'flopping" (in terms of future success, or possible lack thereof). I'll also add that saying this now after proving than an album can support itself without singles really helps to enforce her "albums, no singles" belief, so the fact that she's doing extremely well right now basically paved the way for those comments she's made in the past and present. Very smart.

What do I think about Beyoncé?

Eh.

She's a great businesswoman.

eeeh... she is doing this since 4. The record label wanted End of Time as first single but she didn't care and released Run The World. After Best Thing I Never Had, she didn't care enough about the charts, she could easily perform pregnant and do so promo for the singles, but she decided to record all those videos for almost of the songs from the album. She let the rest to the record label (the release of the singles). She could easily cancel RTW as single and release EOT quickly, but she didn't.

• Mills locked this topic