💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

JeffSwift

If Red doesn't win Album of the Year, I am going to freak out. If 20/20 Experience wins album of the year I am going to be homicidal. I am so sick of everyone praising that album as if Jesus made it 2000 years ago and we just found it. It's a decent album but people are taking it too far. 

Joaco95

If Red doesn't win Album of the Year, I am going to freak out. If 20/20 Experience wins album of the year I am going to be homicidal. I am so sick of everyone praising that album as if Jesus made it 2000 years ago and we just found it. It's a decent album but people are taking it too far.

But 20/20 > Red tho.

Even all those albums on 2010 edition> Fearless

GagaSlayedYou

Carole King will be honored as the 2014 MusiCares Person of the Year on Friday, Jan. 24, 2014, in Los Angeles during GRAMMY Week two nights prior to the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards. The event will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in the West Hall. Check-in will open at 5 p.m. as well as a cocktail reception and silent auction. Dinner will follow at 8 p.m. and the concert will begin at 9 p.m. Proceeds from the 24th annual benefit gala dinner and concert will provide essential support for MusiCares.

Multi-GRAMMY-winning artists the Dixie Chicks, Lady Gaga, Bette Midler, Jason Mraz, and James Taylor will perform in her honor. Music industry veterans Lou Adler, Martin Bandier, and Rob Light along with artist James Taylor are tribute chairs. Composer and arranger Robbie Kondor will be the evening's musical director.

Source: Recording Academy.

What Carole King's song would you like Gaga to sing?

Smooth Criminal

Beyoncé and Jay Z will be performing at the Grammys!

After a bit of speculation, the superstar couple's upcoming appearance was confirmed Sunday night in a commercial that aired on CBS, which listed the duo as performers for the ceremony.

Reps for the awards show have yet to announce whether the "Drunk in Love" pair will perform together onstage or what they'll perform, but the two music stars will joins the likes of Taylor Swift , Lorde, Katy Perry, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar and many other artists who will hit the stage at the Grammys Jan. 26.

Beyoncé's performance will mark her first televised performance since the release of her platinum-selling, self-titled fifth album last month.

NEWS: Beyoncé performs at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday party

Beyonce, Jay Z, Surprise

iam.beyonce.com

Meanwhile, Jay Z will head to the show with a whopping nine nominationsâ€â€the most of any artist this yearâ€â€for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, among many other nods.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Beyoncé was just one of the artists expected to be a surprise performer at the show.

Madonna is reportedly expected to pop up during the Grammys in the midst of a performance from one of the night's nominees.

News of the Beyoncé-Jay Z Grammy announcement comes just days after the "Flawless" singer rocked the house at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday celebration.

The 32-year-old singer dazzled in a Randi Rahm sequined gold mini-dress as she performed at the event, along with John Legend, who also sang for the birthday girl.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

http://www.eonline.com/news/501587/beyonce-and-jay-z-set-to-perform-at-grammys

Pierre

Nothing can't tops Crazy in love tbh.

I'll be watching.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Mills locked this topic