💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

Lord Axel

Daft Punk >>>>>>>>>>>

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Ladey Gagz

The grammys keep getting less entertaining every year it seems... :shrug: Might be just me but, I find myself sighing and just falling asleep halfway through it.

same :crossed: last year was :flop:

Yay more Royals shoveling

Well I would actually assume she would perform Team considering that is her latest top 10 hit.

Well I would actually assume she would perform Team considering that is her latest top 10 hit.

Nominees usually perform what they are nominated for tho

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

heavymlover

Katy's label books literally every single spot available. Great for her, I guess. Looking forward to see Lorde.

And why is Robin Thicke there? Nobody cares about him after Blurred Lines.

Nominees usually perform what they are nominated for tho

Only if they don't have a current single/album to promote. Rihanna performed Stay last year and that wasn't nominated, we all remember when Gaga debuted Born This Way at the Grammys.

The ARIA awards are a lot like the Grammys in Australia, we saw a lot of acts perform songs they were nominated for but we also saw artists (like Lorde with Team, which would only further indicate she will probably be performing Team) come and sing their current songs.

Edited by Bebe

Only if they don't have a current single/album to promote. Rihanna performed Stay last year and that wasn't nominated, we all remember when Gaga debuted Born This Way at the Grammys.

The ARIA awards are a lot like the Grammys in Australia, we saw a lot of acts perform songs they were nominated for but we also saw artists (like Lorde with Team, which would only further indicate she will probably be performing Team) come and sing their current songs.

Maybe she could do something like when Gaga was nominated for Poker Face so she sang it as an intro for Speechless, which was in the just-released TFM. She can perform her new single AND perform Royals :Whitney:

Vernier

Oh thought this was a joint performance like the Stevie Wonder & Daft Punk one, that would have been odd :awkney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Oh thought this was a joint performance like the Stevie Wonder & Daft Punk one, that would have been odd :awkney:

That would have been a MESS

• Mills locked this topic