💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Does Gaga's Painting Mean? (In Your Opinion)

Doogi

Featured Posts

MahoganySnitch

This concerns me b/c this gives me...a vibe that I don't feel is intended considering what ARTPOP is about.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Addy Ezzie

Her painting seems to be representing her inner fears and sadness. Maybe she wants to represent it by painting a monster, a horrible being, or her "dark side"... Anyway, I love it because it's raw and different than what we usually see of her.

SadJudasPanda

There's something about the creature's eyes that scare the **** out of me. I hope she's ok. I'm getting some really negative vibes from it. On a more positive not, the painting is really good despite it's creepyness.

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know, it could mean something negative but I wouldn't be worried. 

We don't even know what it represents, so stop speculating over it.

Phoenix

Like I said in other thread. It's her feelings right now. I do the same, because I paint. When I'm feeling fine, it's mostly some bright colours, some shapes. But when I'm sad/hurt it's like this abstract monster, dark, brown creatures. 

💎

GagaMyBlood95

I really don't know....Ugh I hate it when I don't klnow what's happening with her..

Bambino

To me, it looks like a blonde woman screaming? Anyway, let's remember it's not finished yet and that the final cut can turn out to be completely different. But I think she's trying to tell us something about the video through the lines she wrote on LM :/

I'm not sure what it means and I'm not gonna attempt to put a label on it, but I think it's gorgeous and obviously very thought-provoking. To me it almost looks like the third figure is floating, with some sort of eerie, all-seeing eyes watching over the other figures.... so basically it's TechHaus and the other figures represent the fanbase. :troll: Or is it the industry, represented as a monster? Maybe it's herself, or something to do with possession... hm...

It could mean a million things, I have no idea. I hope it does have something to do with the video. Also, I don't see why everyone is jumping on the idea that she had to be depressed to paint this. She probably was/is, but all I'm saying is just because art is dark doesn't mean the artist is necessarily disturbed, just as a general thing.

giskardsb

she says herself that he paints to get her feelings out, so it's fair to a--lyze. 

I think as others that there are just things going on right now she isn't happy with.  All the fans keeping b---hing and hounding her about the DWUW video, but I'm sure she would have released it a while ago if it wasn't for conflicting factors.   So between the apparent conflicts among her team and label and the continuous hounding she is getting from entitled, self-centered "fans", it is not surprising if she is in a bit of a dark place at the moment.

In other way though, it could be read as if she is rising up to protect and fight for herself.  You never really know.

Computer

It means she's an artist of multiple talents :legend:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived