Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Listening to ARTPOP HIGH

Blunt

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

Swine, GUY, and Applause are the best to listen to while I'm rolling :flutter: Literally goes through my entire body!

Yesss

elijahfan

I haven't listened to it high, but I have listened to it heavily drunk, at a party with... friends. After 2 songs, I was half-naked, doing the Goddess of Love choreo in the middle of the living room. Legit experience. Felt great. I "performed" the entire album like this.

Probably paid off, 'cause a couple of hours later, I was having s-x with one of the people who had witnessed this mess :laughga:

Anderson123

I haven't tried ARTPOP, but I sure know that Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary and Government Hooker sound great when you smoke some pot. :flutter:

Say no to d--gs.

More like "Say no to that Rick Ross wannabe beard" you're sporting tbh

"ARTPOP" and "G.U.Y." are amazing high!

Brian Ryan

More like "Say no to that Rick Ross wannabe beard" you're sporting tbh

"ARTPOP" and "G.U.Y." are amazing high!

Thanks at least it's not d--gs. Can you even grow one? ;)

Gaga is against d--gs herself thank you and d--gs are illegal in most of the states. I'll keep my beard and not get stopped from the cops. CROOOOOOOOSSSSFIT! :P

MurderLipstick

That's what I did when I listened to the CD for the first time. Smoked a blunt and popped on the beats. I will have to say that listening to the music high as opposed to not DEFFINIETELY changes how I perceive the music. Its like the music puts your body in some altered state, it is definitely more transcended and enjoyable.

Thanks at least it's not d--gs. Can you even grow one? ;)

Gaga is against d--gs herself thank you and d--gs are illegal in most of the states. I'll keep my beard and not get stopped from the cops. CROOOOOOOOSSSSFIT! :P

IDK what crossfit is...

And wtf?! The girl who was addicted to c-----e and called herself PRINCESS HIGH, and has an alter ego named MARY JANE HOLLAND is "against d--gs"??

Brian Ryan

IDK what crossfit is...

And wtf?! The girl who was addicted to c-----e and called herself PRINCESS HIGH, and has an alter ego named MARY JANE HOLLAND is "against d--gs"??

Gaga clearly stated recently that she doesn't do weed anymore and used to be addicted to. That's not a good thing and I will not advocate the use of d--gs on my basis along it's illegal in most states and against the law. You may carry on. I said what I said deal with it. I'm a law abiding citizen thankyou. Combs bread. Yesss. Flawless. lol

Archived