Listening to ARTPOP HIGH

Blunt

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO IM DEAD RN THIS MAD ME FCKING LOUGH

Do the Goddess of Love choreo and you'll get laid, that's the morale of this experience  :toofunny:

• 9 months later...
SilkSpectre0

Yes! I end up listening to ARTPOP almost every time I get high, especially the song itself 'ARTPOP' is like a meditation. I love listening to it when I'm having a smoke and painting, makes me feel really free.

Jenniferella

Yes, I think I listened to it more often while being high than being sober and it's doesn't really change the experience. Born This Way though, as some people said here, is great to listen to while smoking imo

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

djBuffoon

The first time I listened to it in full, my friends and I were baked like a cake. It was/is amazing.

Born This Way is much more interesting to smoke to than ARTPOP though.

ARTPOP mostly sounds like radio music imo

Not like anything I've heard on the radio, for the most part. And I adore Born This Way, but it's wayyyy too aggressive for me when I'm high.

disneyhigh

YASS the first time I listened to ARTPOP, I was high as **** hahahaha. it's so beautiful to listen that way. Born This Way too because it has so many layers and you notice new stuff 

How do you guys get weed? I don't think I'd smoke it (not as a moral thing, I just don't like the smell), but I wouldn't have the first clue how to get hold of it even if I did want to smoke it.  :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

destructivelove

Aside from Venus and Aura. ARTPOP in my opinion sounds much better drunk than high. High everything kinda sounds sluggish and falls apart and really shows the lack of cohesiveness in some of the beats and structures. Drunk however all the songs sound like great party songs. I will say having gone to 2 Artraves (one drunk. One high) I enjoyed going drunk exponentionally more and felt the songs were way more interesting and empowering

How do you guys get weed? I don't think I'd smoke it (not as a moral thing, I just don't like the smell), but I wouldn't have the first clue how to get hold of it even if I did want to smoke it. :laughga:

ask your friends? Ask people in our school that seem like stoners? Most young people have smoked semi-recently or atleast have a friend that smokes and will connect you. You may not get the greatest weed just asking random friends. But for your first times it won't matter at all anyways and dank weed may make you too anxious the first times anyways

CapeCodVenus

Never got high before, nor I plan on doing so soon, so I guess I'll have to stick to imagining what it would be like :laughga:

SAME

nativenewyorker

It's quite an experience because the songs are like a journey. They're all so different, so listening to the album the whole way through is exciting. 

I dropped acid at artRAVE and lord, was that a fun night  :lolgaga:

Archived