Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Listening to ARTPOP HIGH

Blunt

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't listened to it high, but I have listened to it heavily drunk, at a party with... friends. After 2 songs, I was half-naked, doing the Goddess of Love choreo in the middle of the living room. Legit experience. Felt great. I "performed" the entire album like this.

Probably paid off, 'cause a couple of hours later, I was having s-x with one of the people who had witnessed this mess :laughga:

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO IM DEAD RN THIS MAD ME FCKING LOUGH

Gaga clearly stated recently that she doesn't do weed anymore and used to be addicted to. That's not a good thing and I will not advocate the use of d--gs on my basis along it's illegal in most states and against the law. You may carry on. I said what I said deal with it. I'm a law abiding citizen thankyou. Combs bread. Yesss. Flawless. lol

she can say a lot of things but she lies like obvsiously and why is weed bad omg ???

most of the album has d--g references so yeah ... 

I listened to G.U.Y. with my Beats on when I smoked a **** ton of weed... and I literally cried beacuse it was THAT good. Not even exaggerating, it was kinda embarrassing actually.

I listened to G.U.Y. when with my Beats on when I smoked a **** ton of weed... and I literally cried beacuse it was THAT good. Not even exaggerating, it was kinda embarrassing actually.

crying at swine but when the brake down starts i go full retarded and crazy :D

holy scheisse

I listened to Applause for the first time after smoking a joint, it was amazing!

tbh i didn't even like Applause until I heard it whilst in holland w/ mary 

tbh i didn't even like Applause until I heard it whilst in holland w/ mary 

kinda same for me xD

yes. amazing.

Thanks at least it's not d--gs. Can you even grow one? ;)

Gaga is against d--gs herself thank you and d--gs are illegal in most of the states. I'll keep my beard and not get stopped from the cops. CROOOOOOOOSSSSFIT! :P

oh ok

:awkney: at the people going in here telling people not to smoke pot. please. there is a reason why Colorado is now able to publicly sell weed now. Some people are so conservative that they can't see through the BS and realize that weed isn't as big of a deal as they think it is.

anyways, I listen to ARTPOP all the time blazed. Listened to Applause the first time blazed too and it was an amazing experience. MJH is actually a great song to listen to blazed along with ARTPOP (song). 

SwagLikeLG

my favorite way to listen to ARTPOP is either high or drunk, it's even more flawless than normal.

CookieHWilson

AWesome wow have u done it ? how is it if yes i love it

Perfect listening! Mary Jane Holland being high sounds like a miracle.

and this gif it's exactly my NeinZedd gesture:

I will try someday

ibtCLuC32FRgyw.gif

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Archived