Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grammys 2014 if Gaga Performs....

Joey1

Featured Posts

Did you even see my second reason? I doubt a surprise performer would come about.They'd need to announce her.

There are still more than 20 days till the awards, I am certainly not delusional to the fact that there is a great chance she will not be there, hence me using the word IF in my title.

There's too many nominees. They rarely have performers that are not nominated because well it's looks desperate to perform when your peers are not nominating you. That's why it's pretty obvious she's not performing

anything could happen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

There are still more than 20 days till the awards, I am certainly not delusional to the fact that there is a great chance she will not be there, hence me using the word IF in my title.

anything could happen

Well IF she performs she should do gypsy

Jewels n Drugs

Her next single, hopefully it's MANiCURE or Gypsy.

MANiCURE for 3rd single :woot:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dunk96

anything could happen

tumblr_inline_mvu1rehsPl1qiv3qb.gif

I'm not expecting a performance, because the focus is on music between Sept 2012-Sept 2013. It's not about promoting November releases, that's the AMAs.

Anyway, another DWUW performance would be redundant, and it's way too early for single 3.

tumblr_inline_mvu1rehsPl1qiv3qb.gif

you really need to grow up and learn to accept that people have different ideas/thoughts/opinions than you and stop attempting to make people feel as if they thoughts are invalid because they don't align with what you believe. 

Born To Slay

If she does perform, I hope it's Do What U want with Rick Ross, Christina Aguilera and R. Kelly all featured

MikeGoneGaga

Methinks nothing because she's not even nominated...just gonna throw that one out there... :reductive:

Allison M

He should sing GYPSY :) Remember after Howard Stern people were calling saying they lived her voice and were now realizing we talent?

Imagine if she did that at the Grammys! So maybe a medley with Gypsy and something else (NOT Dope)

Methinks nothing because she's not even nominated...just gonna throw that one out there... :reductive:

You don't have to be nominated to perform... She wasn't nominated for any AMA's or VMA's I don't think, but she performed at those.

After performing she should pull a Kanye and start attacking the Grammy staff for not nominating her :toofunny:

Maleficent

After performing she should pull a Kanye and start attacking the Grammy staff for not nominating her :toofunny:

I would pay to see that  :worship:  :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived