Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grammys 2014 if Gaga Performs....

Joey1

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

She's NOT performing.Enough with the delusion.She wasn't nominated so what would be the point in performing?

Yes,she may not have been nominated at the VMA's or the AMA's this year,but she wasn't officially announced as a performer.

She is performing I'm pretty sure it has been confirmed

it is certainly not confirmed. She isn't even nominated, she can very well knot even attend if they do not ask her to perform

MessyTop

She's NOT performing.Enough with the delusion.She wasn't nominated so what would be the point in performing?

Yes,she may not have been nominated at the VMA's or the AMA's this year,but she wasn't officially announced as a performer.

I agree. She's not performing.

But IF she did. She should do GYPSY

There is no confirmation of course but it's ridiculous to say that she will not perform just because she is not nominated...performers are invited all the time regardless. This is a TV show first and foremost, and they want ratings, then it is an award ceremony

Dunk96

There is no confirmation of course but it's ridiculous to say that she will not perform just because she is not nominated...performers are invited all the time regardless. This is a TV show first and foremost, and they want ratings, then it is an award ceremony

Did you even see my second reason? I doubt a surprise performer would come about.They'd need to announce her.

MessyTop

There's too many nominees. They rarely have performers that are not nominated because well it's looks desperate to perform when your peers are not nominating you. That's why it's pretty obvious she's not performing

GagaisHotAF

Aura and inside of coming out of an egg she will strip out of a burqa 

Probably on Grindr

Jewels n Drugs

Gypsy aka the next single. And i dont want it do be acoustic like all the other performances, I want her start with a huge custom piano, then switch to some dancing + singing then end with the guitar

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived