Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Back in Top 10 Albums WW! 1.425M Sold!

Arturo

Featured Posts

And with only ~40K SALES IN THE US THIS WEEK! :legend:

It had ~50K IN US LAST WEEK!

Considering the album sold less like 10k less in the US last week comoared to the week before, the album sales are actually increasing WW!

I think Canada's discount helped. :party:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its 7th week to sell more than 100K since its official release worldwide. And considering the lack of a global chart-topping hit, that's pretty good. 

LeoFameMonster

WAIT at PRISM ending the week with 1.99M :rip:

prism was put longer, if gaga had the same time it would have run prism down

Arturo

Actually not really. If you take away PRISM's last 2 weeks (since PRISM is 2 weeks older on Mediatraffic), it's still more than ARTPOP :shrug:

FrankGutz

Slaaaay!!

BMSKb.gif.jpg

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

As Arturo pointed out, that wouldn't be the case. PRISM has greatly benefitted from the Holidays' sales boost driven by its massive appeal towards the younger demographics, a luxury ARTPOP didn't have at that time. In addition to that, I find its sales to be decent enough for an album with two platinum hits already and 1 gold hit in the US alone. 

Actually not really. If you take away PRISM's last 2 weeks (since PRISM is 2 weeks older on Mediatraffic), it's still more than ARTPOP :shrug:

I think he's suggesting that PRISM had a discount for about two weeks, whereas ARTPOP missed out on the pre-christmas + most of the massive post christmas sales. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived