💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga, Lina Morgana and Rob Fusari (old footage)

Queen

Featured Posts

The part that scares me most is at the end of Wunderland, Gaga screams "I'll take you! I'll take you! I'll take you!" and then you heard a girl breathing heavily and falling off of something.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WheresTheDoggo

this **** actually creeps me out but its interesting to read about

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

WheresTheDoggo

i just found out that Lina Morgana was not her real name, it was a stage name her real name was Lina Korogluyev

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

HEARTHUNTER

I googled a lot about her and all I found is :

Lina Morgana (Her true name is Lina Korogluyeva), she was Yougoslavian and not Russian. Her mother Yana was her manager and Lina already had a 5 album contract deal with Sony. She knew Rob Fusari and Stefani Germanotta who wrote songs for her and you all know that, it's not big news. She also recorded over 50 tracks.

I tried to find footage of her on Youtube but everything has been removed... I know she appeared in Celebrity Ghost Stories...

And what's weird is that Gaga footage before The Fame has also been removed.

I live in France but I know that you can order death records in the US so here you go : http://www.vitalrec.com/

I think it's a suicide and Gaga has nothing to do with this, but I have the feeling she knows something about it and the Paparazzi/Telephone/Aura songs and videos (except Aura which doesn't) sound kind of based on her story. I'm not sure.

Honestly, this story is weird and I have bad feelings about it  :wtf:

EDIT : I don't know if you remember but during The Fame/Monster era interviews, she used to say about how she's possessed by her dead aunt Joanne who died tragically when she was 19. She says she does a prayer/ritual before all her stage performances... Lina Morgana also died tragically at 19 years of age. Maybe Lina's real name is Joanne?

GUYS I'M REACHING *takes pharmaceuticals*  :cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga:

judaslover
The part that scares me most is at the end of Wunderland, Gaga screams "I'll take you! I'll take you! I'll take you!" and then you heard a girl breathing heavily and falling off of something.
Yeah, that part is really creepy.

Smooth Criminal

Holy ****. 

I don't want to be "one of those" people, but...

Lina jumped from a ten story building.

Not much, BUT. 

The highway near The Staten Island Hotel on Richmond Ave. where Lina jumped? You take Exit 10 off of Dr Martin Luther King Expy to get there. :ohno:

NOT saying Gaga did it, but she COULD be referencing the situation. 

OMG! This post just gave me chills.  :rip:

ManuelMonsterr

Holy ****. 

I don't want to be "one of those" people, but...

Lina jumped from a ten story building.

Not much, BUT. 

The highway near The Staten Island Hotel on Richmond Ave. where Lina jumped? You take Exit 10 off of Dr Martin Luther King Expy to get there. :ohno:

NOT saying Gaga did it, but she COULD be referencing the situation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJGSsOjEps4

"Artist lie and KILL for that lie to become true" (sort of implying that she lies and killed people to became what she is or something idk)

a very luciferian way of thinking lol 

she said that a lot of times even when she performed some BTW song with the teal hair

+ the paparazzi video

+ her obsession with death

:eww:

ManuelMonsterr

Lina was the original Stefani Germanotta :emma::rip::emma:

rob said that the project "Lady Gaga" was intended for her

Lana, Lina and Gaga were competing on the same scene, but gaga chamaleoned lina , then brit,aguilera,gwen,bowie,grace jones,roisin, for the fame

then marilyn manson and madonna

for The Fame Monster

then madonna and isabela blow,whitney, cher ,some unkown artists,and  bruce springsteen for BTW

and now David bowie,marina,michael jackson,venus,dhali and more lol

quite a fascinating thing if you ask me

The Professor

rob said that the project "Lady Gaga" was intended for her

Lana, Lina and Gaga were competing on the same scene, but gaga chamaleoned lina , then brit,aguilera,gwen,bowie,grace jones,roisin, for the fame

then marilyn manson and madonna

for The Fame Monster

then madonna and isabela blow,whitney, cher ,some unkown artists,and  bruce springsteen for BTW

and now David bowie,marina,michael jackson,venus,dhali and more lol

quite a fascinating thing if you ask me

PROJECT LADY GAGA?

Call me naive but i thought she thought of the name herself  :laughga:

do you know anything more about what this project entailed? Was it just for the genre of music etc?

After all gaga (stefani) wrote just dance and all of her hits so i mean she was still the driving force behind it right? I dont think lina would have done the gaga name justice

Let's make it clear it's obvious Gaga didn't kill Lina:

i know people have been talking Lina Morgana or (Lina Korogluyev, which is her real name) again recently and i've made comments because i've looked into it further because interested me BUT I know it sounds silly but there is actually proof that Gaga was no where near New York when Lina died, Gaga was in fact in LA because she was on tour with New Kids On The Block and promoting The Fame, around the same time Transmisson Gagavisions where uploaded and she was seen performing in small bars/ nightclubs in LA and travelling to Toronto so Gaga wasn't even around the time Lina died so please can we leave it alone and leave Lina in peace.

ManuelMonsterr

PROJECT LADY GAGA?

Call me naive but i thought she thought of the name herself  :laughga:

do you know anything more about what this project entailed? Was it just for the genre of music etc?

After all gaga (stefani) wrote just dance and all of her hits so i mean she was still the driving force behind it right? I dont think lina would have done the gaga name justice

yes, fusari and wendy invented the whole "Gaga" thing, then stef became gaga and when BTW came out they where practically one

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived