💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga, Lina Morgana and Rob Fusari (old footage)

Queen

Featured Posts

judaslover

Does anyone else think the court stuff that Gaga wants sealed / not exposed to ppl, has something to do with Lina? That's what I keep thinking. Remember it was mentioned somewhere Gaga wanted something sealed, and had a court settlement, cus it could ruin her career if whatever she didn't want exposed, was actually exposed. The court settlement involved Rob Fusari and his ex gf, Wendy.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crushedlemonice

Does anyone else think the court stuff that Gaga wants sealed / not exposed to ppl, has something to do with Lina? That's what I keep thinking. Remember it was mentioned somewhere Gaga wanted something sealed, and had a court settlement, cus it could ruin her career if whatever she didn't want exposed, was actually exposed. The court settlement involved Rob Fusari and his ex gf, Wendy.

Do you really think the Judge would agree to help Gaga cover up that she murdered someone?

Stefani328

Do you really think the Judge would agree to help Gaga cover up that she murdered someone?

I mean I don't care how much money she has, if she did murder someone, the courts would not cover it up. Her life would be the Telephone video for real. Plus, if some actually believed she may have murdered someone why are you stanning for her. Maybe it's just me but I don't follow through with psychics and conspiracies. 

Allison M

Maybe Gaga got through the swine of men in the industry and Lina couldn't causing her I ultimately end her life.

Gaga didn't murder anyone. All of you questioning it sound to stupid tbh

judaslover

I wasn't very clear in my post.

I don't think Gaga killed Lina, of course not. But I do think Gaga might have done something, or said something, that somehow lead Lina to commit suicide (Gaga didn't do it on purpose, that's what I think). That's why it would ruin her career, cus if ppl found out, they would think Gaga is an extremely bad person, and her reputation would never recover.

This is just my speculation. The court stuff is about stuff from 2006 - 2008, so that's why I keep thinking it somehow involves Lina, cus during that same time period, Gaga met Rob, Wendy, Lina; they all met each other.

It is still possible that the court settlement has nothing to do with Lina, and is just something between Rob, Wendy, and Gaga. Who knows.

high heeled fem

Lisa looks so much like gaga  :udidnt: this must mean lisa is actually Agag :udidnt:  :udidnt:  :udidnt:  :udidnt:

Watching things about Lina kind of makes me feel uneasy. Not because of the suicide/death itself, but because of the whole enigma surrounding it? I mean, her mother said really strange things about Gaga, and the whole situation itself is just a bit unnerving (mainly through the fact that it's just so... idk, nebulous?).

Not that I think it's any of our business, but it's just that there's just that little bit amount of information scattered out there that makes the whole situation a bit odd.

edit: also, Fusari makes me uneasy.

3 points in and ready for more

I killed my former and
Left her in the trunk on highway 10
Put the knife under the hood,
If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood 

ibsfeCaiTKFz8W.gif

codymonster

I killed my former and

ibsfeCaiTKFz8W.gif

Haha :p

:ohno:

I killed my former and

ibsfeCaiTKFz8W.gif

Holy ****. 

I don't want to be "one of those" people, but...

Lina jumped from a ten story building.

Not much, BUT. 

The highway near The Staten Island Hotel on Richmond Ave. where Lina jumped? You take Exit 10 off of Dr Martin Luther King Expy to get there. :ohno:

NOT saying Gaga did it, but she COULD be referencing the situation. 

RAMROD

Somebody please download this b4 YT remove it.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Andy McQueen

Please STOP IT. Gaga didn't hurt anyone. It's not funny to make jokes about it, Lina commited suicide and was one of Gagas friends, it's really cruel and sad. :crossed: I find it rude to always make fun of this ridiculous rumor, it's insensitive.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived