💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think the 3rd single might & should be released really *soon*?

Dolev

113 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd single or dwuw

• 3rd single era
    • Do What you Want

Featured Posts

The remix barely crapped #40 on itunes :excuseme:

It helped it worldwide, and helped with streaming.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koonscarra

welll, despite what deluted little monsters might think... even tho there are toners of songs on the album we fans love... there really arent that many singles to choose from for the GP...

tours and album is mostly for fans... singles promote her style to the GP and there isnt much singles for the GP in this album

I say at best we get 1 more single and she pronbably knew this which is why ACT II i supposibly suppostu follow relatively soon after

thanks 4 answer me it was my first comment on a topic  :excited2: #thankful tbh

BuzzcutSeason

I Think it'll be GUY or Donatella (Probably Not Donatella but a lot of people love that song including me)

GYPSY should be a 3rd or 4th Single so it can boost up charts for  5th and 6th Single

TheOriginalOne
inb4 Gaga releases and films the DWUW video in space in 2015
I'd be here for it :laughga:

Computer

Based on current pacing I think we have several more months of Do What U Want yet to come. Video late February/early March, third single April. :giveup:

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

Versace

No I refuse the idea of us not getting a video for a 2nd single off a number 1 Album, Gags and Interscope  will should and can release the video before Feb , the next single can come out Feb-March , I mean you all waited long for the 2nd single off TFM from BR-Telephone the wait was long, I'm sure you guys can wait for the third single

No I refuse the idea of us not getting a video for a 2nd single off a number 1 Album, Gags and Interscope  will should and can release the video before Feb , the next single can come out Feb-March , I mean you all waited long for the 2nd single off TFM from BR-Telephone the wait was long, I'm sure you guys can wait for the third single

Please don't compare this to Bad Romance  :eww:  :eww:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived