• Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

She looks incredible! :flutter:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

31be349c8f6b11e3a51e1238402b7216_8.jpg

:nick: :nick: :nick: :nick: :nick:

i don't like anything about Nicky... sorry :/ but i admit, she looks so beautifull without all the other clothes and wigs.

Go Nicki, she looks amazing. :whip: I can't wait for her next album, apparently she's going back to something closer to her roots so that'll be interesting.

Scarlet Witch

What is this look for Pink Friday: Deluxe Edition- The Re Up Roman Reloaded The Paradise Fame Monster Extended Back to Basics version?

Vernier

While I agree with the comments, it's so ironic that the tone of the posts in this thread mirrors exactly what non-Gaga fans say about her when she steps out in something toned down :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

She looks SOOO much better when she's not dressed like a ****ing clown in all those tacky wigs :giveup:

I hope with her next album she goes back to making good music and is more real and true to herself. And cuts the barbie ****. Her most recent efforts have been awful

The backhanded compliment :deadbanana:

Stephen

Aw these pics made me miss her tbh. I hope her next album is more rap. Her pop songs are okay but so generic... I need another Roman's Revenge.

Yas Onika Yasssss u better deliver with this album. I like her with black hair the most, not the awful colored wigs

this so much. i think she should sport this more often

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived