💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Album Discussion

TonzaPOP123

160 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song on ARTPOP?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • MANiCURE
    • Do What U Want (R. Kelly, Christina, or solo version)
    • ARTPOP
    • Gypsy
    • Applause
    • Jewels N' Drugs, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, MJH, or Dope

Featured Posts

TonzaPOP123

Okay I understand what you mean!

ARTPOP is not perfect, it's very good but nothing is perfect materially.

But what is perfect then? ;)

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeyMoonShine

This is starting to happen to me with Gypsy... I´m kinda loosing the "wow, this is one of the best songs" feeling.... but it still slays me :legend: But Venus on the other hand, from total hatred to total love :laughga:

Omg I so agree. Although I think I have just over played gypsy like I did TEOG and I will get back into it more eventually I hope. 

Once I got used to the fact that allot of the Lyrics on ARTPOP are just Gaga talking the piss out of herself and being silly I was able to like some of the songs better. eg Venus, Donatello, Dope ect. 

Venus was a song I hated at first. The lyrics are ridiculous and also I heard it first through my comp and it just sounds allot better through headphones or good speakers like gaga says. 

Venus probably sounds the worst on laptop speakers out of all Gaga songs. 

Tommy Monster

Omg I so agree. Although I think I have just over played gypsy like I did TEOG and I will get back into it more eventually I hope. 

Once I got used to the fact that allot of the Lyrics on ARTPOP are just Gaga talking the piss out of herself and being silly I was able to like some of the songs better. eg Venus, Donatello, Dope ect. 

Venus was a song I hated at first. The lyrics are ridiculous and also I heard it first through my comp and it just sounds allot better through headphones or good speakers like gaga says. 

Venus probably sounds the worst on laptop speakers out of all Gaga songs. 

Yes, with gypsy it´s hopefully my case too...

Venus- I couldn´t get over the fact that second verse is really short, the fact that the song is not cohensive... the part with "I can´t help the way I´m feeling" is totaly useless and all... and I hated the silly bridge... now I love it the most :toofunga: I wonder if it´s the performances that made me love the song, or not... I still don´t like MANiCURE that much even after performances...  :shrug:

MikeyMoonShine

Yes, with gypsy it´s hopefully my case too...

Venus- I couldn´t get over the fact that second verse is really short, the fact that the song is not cohensive... the part with "I can´t help the way I´m feeling" is totaly useless and all... and I hated the silly bridge... now I love it the most :toofunga: I wonder if it´s the performances that made me love the song, or not... I still don´t like MANiCURE that much even after performances...  :shrug:

I like MANiCURE but like it's just a fun pop song. I can't imagine it as a single or anything, it's almost as childish as Roar. 

Tommy Monster

I like MANiCURE but like it's just a fun pop song. I can't imagine it as a single or anything, it's almost as childish as Roar. 

I like the song, but I don´t get all the praise it gets... omg Brave, oh, I mean Roar... even worst Gaga song is better than that :toofunny:

Pain of fame1

just a fun pop song? I mean MANiCURE is one of the best songs in the álbum and it is surely going to be the telephone sequel so i hope  it is going to be a single:3 And well, Roar is such a childish song but MANiCURE isn't childish at all, in my opinión it would slay

MikeyMoonShine

I like the song, but I don´t get all the praise it gets... omg Brave, oh, I mean Roar... even worst Gaga song is better than that :toofunny:

:lmao:  :tea:

just a fun pop song? I mean MANiCURE is one of the best songs in the álbum and it is surely going to be the telephone sequel so i hope  it is going to be a single:3 And well, Roar is such a childish song but MANiCURE isn't childish at all, in my opinión it would slay

Um ok...  :awkney:

What's it really about though? Sex/love? that's all really, I'm not shading the song I just think other songs are better.  Tbh I think Aura would make a better Telephone sequel but hey it might work. How are we sure what one it is though? She said that she sang it at swinefest right? So it could be any of em (apart from applause)

it could be J&D  :lolgaga:

MikeyMoonShine

Glad to see you share my oppinion sis :staymad:

I shouldn't talk about Katy coz it makes it sound like I hate her when i don't. She seems nice and I like hot n cold, E.T, WOA and a few other songs. 

I just think she's a bit bland and a bit for kids and so when she gets hyped so much I end up mouthing off about it when I shouldn't  :giveup:

Jewels n Drugs

I agree. I think it's a masterpiece of an album.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Tommy Monster

I shouldn't talk about Katy coz it makes it sound like I hate her when i don't. She seems nice and I like hot n cold, E.T, WOA and a few other songs. 

I just think she's a bit bland and a bit for kids and so when she gets hyped so much I end up mouthing off about it when I shouldn't  :giveup:

OMG, I have the same oppinion :hug: I feel like she shoudln´t get the praise, cause she is really flat and cheap, but on the other hand, she is nice and all, but Prism makes me sleep... couldn´t even finish listening :laughga: and I also like only some of her songs, and exactly Hot n´ cold and E.T (what´s WOA though??? :laughga: )

Jewels n Drugs

its perfect

oJ1xb0U.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

MikeyMoonShine

OMG, I have the same oppinion :hug: I feel like she shoudln´t get the praise, cause she is really flat and cheap, but on the other hand, she is nice and all, but Prism makes me sleep... couldn´t even finish listening :laughga: and I also like only some of her songs, and exactly Hot n´ cold and E.T (what´s WOA though??? :laughga: )

Walking on Air from prism. It sounded ok and I liked the Disco theme  :shrug:

The problem I have with prism is it was obviously just trying to be even more generic and therefore appeal to a wider audience. it To be fair did so goals were achieved but the album has even less depth to it than her last two. 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived