Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Album Discussion

TonzaPOP123

160 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song on ARTPOP?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • MANiCURE
    • Do What U Want (R. Kelly, Christina, or solo version)
    • ARTPOP
    • Gypsy
    • Applause
    • Jewels N' Drugs, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, MJH, or Dope

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

Gaga said we already know the song...and this was before she performed at Swinefest, so the only song we heard was Aura and Applause...can't be Applause cuz duh.

The Aura performance was totally hinting at the continuing storyline...that intro

What's interesting about the Machete Kills promo with Aura is that she could've chosen any other song, but she wanted Aura...why? Look at her imagery...very Telephone-esque...she's murdering people...and the lyric video foreshadows Gaga hinting at Aura being the continuation.

It's veeeery obvious :yes:

i mean you are so wrong, if you are able to link the source where she says that we aready know it, i'll trust you

I know that iformation is fake tho..

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

I included all the ones that we have seen signs of them being the next single. (Aura was the only non-single performed at the Jingle Ball.  Venus was supposed to be a single.  G.U.Y has done wonders on Spotify.  Gypsy has sold the most on iTunes of all the non-singles or non-promotional singles.)

Personally, I wish it was Aura or Venus, but it will probably be Gypsy. 

Discuss.  :classy:

I'd want Aura or Venus because Yas Mama Slay Wit Ur Weirdness

I feel like it'll be Gypsy though. 

It would be amazing if it is G.U.Y. but it's probably going to be Venus and i'm ok with that.

TimisaMonster

i mean you are so wrong, if you are able to link the source where she says that we aready know it, i'll trust you

I know that iformation is fake tho..

It was a radio interview when she was in London BEFORE she performed, so it can't be that many...for some reason my computer has been acting up ever since they revamped the site and I can't post any gifs or link any vids...HONEST TRUTH :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gov Hooka

most logical based off of what she is planning-Venus.

but most logical for the era/her-Venus is the wrong choice. Gypsy is perfect, there has never been a better time for that single. And it makes sense following Do What U Want thematically as a single. but this discussion is so pointless, i've heard it/participated in it too many times.

TimisaMonster

Venus :legend:Release it in February for the month of love...perfect promo if you ask me :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ok it seems like everyone here are making threads about 3rd single ...Guys you gotta stop it she yet has to drop vid for 2nd single and promote it , In addition I merely dont want DWUW era to end such fast !! 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived