Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Album Discussion

TonzaPOP123

160 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song on ARTPOP?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • MANiCURE
    • Do What U Want (R. Kelly, Christina, or solo version)
    • ARTPOP
    • Gypsy
    • Applause
    • Jewels N' Drugs, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, MJH, or Dope

Featured Posts

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Watch as all the Aura stans come in here to argue over the Telephone continuation even though I'm 99% sure we're not even getting it.

This is only the third single coming up...plus Gaga said in an interview the story for the Telephone continuation was already done and she had already picked which song...Gaga said she'd perform it at Swinefest and said it would be obvious...it's Aura...:ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Zach Monster

This is only the third single coming up...plus Gaga said in an interview the story for the Telephone continuation was already done and she had already picked which song...Gaga said she'd perform it at Swinefest and said it would be obvious...it's Aura... :ohwell:

That doesn't mean she didn't change her mind about the continuation being released or which song gets released for it. She changes her mind last minute all the time.

Pain of fame1

This is only the third single coming up...plus Gaga said in an interview the story for the Telephone continuation was already done and she had already picked which song...Gaga said she'd perform it at Swinefest and said it would be obvious...it's Aura... :ohwell:

She also said it was a BOMBASTIC FUN POP song, so it is MANiCURE or maybe Sex dreams? But aura is not a FUN POP SONG...And aura would do as well as MANiCURE as a single so.. IT IS MANiCURE

TimisaMonster

That doesn't mean she didn't change her mind about the continuation being released or which song gets released for it. She changes her mind last minute all the time.

That would be so much work to rewrite an entire storyline and script plus change the song...it has to make sense and flow a certain way, otherwise it'll look weird and she knows we're all anticipating it. MANiCURE seems so random going from running away from police to talking about a girls nails...:awkney:

TimisaMonster

She also said it was a BOMBASTIC FUN POP song, so it is MANiCURE or maybe Sex dreams? But aura is not a FUN POP SONG...And aura would do as well as MANiCURE as a single so.. IT IS MANiCURE

Gaga would say that about all of her songs on ARTPOP tbh...however, MANiCURE is more rock...

Aura has been planned from the beginning...why deny such obvious hints from her interviews, her performances of the song, etc...:smh:

Zach Monster

That would be so much work to rewrite an entire storyline and script plus change the song...it has to make sense and flow a certain way, otherwise it'll look weird and she knows we're all anticipating it. MANiCURE seems so random going from running away from police to talking about a girls nails... :awkney:

But, like I said, we're probably not even getting it. If Gaga didn't like her original idea and didn't find another way to make it work, she probably just scrapped it.

TimisaMonster

But, like I said, we're probably not even getting it. If Gaga didn't like her original idea and didn't find another way to make it work, she probably just scrapped it.

What would make you think we're not getting it still? Since when was Gaga having problems with the original idea and scrapped it? :confused:

She's just obviously saving it for the 4th or 5th single...plus Gaga said that she's starting a new trilogy with the album, so this video will have to purposes. Close the Paparazzi trilogy and start and Aura trilogy with future albums. :yes:

Pain of fame1

Gaga would say that about all of her songs on ARTPOP tbh...however, MANiCURE is more rock...

Aura has been planned from the beginning...why deny such obvious hints from her interviews, her performances of the song, etc... :smh:

WHAT OBVIOUS HINTS?

TimisaMonster

WHAT OBVIOUS HINTS?

Gaga said we already know the song...and this was before she performed at Swinefest, so the only song we heard was Aura and Applause...can't be Applause cuz duh.

The Aura performance was totally hinting at the continuing storyline...that intro

What's interesting about the Machete Kills promo with Aura is that she could've chosen any other song, but she wanted Aura...why? Look at her imagery...very Telephone-esque...she's murdering people...and the lyric video foreshadows Gaga hinting at Aura being the continuation.

It's veeeery obvious :yes:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived