💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Album Discussion

TonzaPOP123

160 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song on ARTPOP?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • MANiCURE
    • Do What U Want (R. Kelly, Christina, or solo version)
    • ARTPOP
    • Gypsy
    • Applause
    • Jewels N' Drugs, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, MJH, or Dope

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

Walking on Air from prism. It sounded ok and I liked the Disco theme  :shrug:

The problem I have with prism is it was obviously just trying to be even more generic and therefore appeal to a wider audience. it To be fair did so goals were achieved but the album has even less depth to it than her last two. 

Yes, WOA is good :yes:

I agree, it sold well, cause the "normal" boring people don´t like crazy music :laughga: but she really stepped backwards with this album  :smh:

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

Mess...

640x1000x3744720207_5a1d854302_b.jpg.pag

Lana Del Rey when she's older :manicure:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Rat Boy

My second favorite album from her :party:

I think the songs are great it's just that I don't relate to some of them :shrug: . Nonetheless it's still amazing :ARTPOP:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

MikeyMoonShine

Yes, WOA is good :yes:

I agree, it sold well, cause the "normal" boring people don´t like crazy music :laughga: but she really stepped backwards with this album  :smh:

Yup. I like the risk takers. Even in pop which isn't that risky for a genre, It's what drew me to gaga.

If Katy fired DR Luke (not that she would be allowed to) and started working with different people and made an album that actually let us know who she really is I might actually like it.

Tommy Monster

Yup. I like the risk takers. Even in pop which isn't that risky for a genre, It's what drew me to gaga.

If Katy fired DR Luke (not that she would be allowed to) and started working with different people and made an album that actually let us know who she really is I might actually like it.

:tea: Let´s say that Katy is just too basic for us at the moment  :ohwell:

Pain of fame1

:lmao:  :tea:

Um ok...  :awkney:

What's it really about though? Sex/love? that's all really, I'm not shading the song I just think other songs are better.  Tbh I think Aura would make a better Telephone sequel but hey it might work. How are we sure what one it is though? She said that she sang it at swinefest right? So it could be any of em (apart from applause)

it could be J&D  :lolgaga:

But gaga said that the sequel was't a collaboration so it CAN'T be J&D. There are two possibilities that could work, as the sequel must be a single: MANiCURE (Defenitly the best choice) or Sex Dreams (IT isnt single material and doesn't fit as the sequel so..)

And, what about Aura? Well gaga said that the sequel was a bombastic fun pop song, and aura isnt a bombastic fun pop song... so i think it is clear

MikeyMoonShine

But gaga said that the sequel was't a collaboration so it CAN'T be J&D. There are two possibilities that could work, as the sequel must be a single: MANiCURE (Defenitly the best choice) or Sex Dreams (IT isnt single material and doesn't fit as the sequel so..)

And, what about Aura? Well gaga said that the sequel was a bombastic fun pop song, and aura isnt a bombastic fun pop song... so i think it is clear

Aura could be fun  :eek:

But ok. I guess Paparazzi, Telephone and then MANiCURE kinda works as they are all about random things but could be linked by vids. 

ChasingGhosts

:lmao:  The Shade, Lana is beautiful so shhh  :hug:

I know and I love her :wub: but still :dead: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Pain of fame1

Aura could be fun  :eek:

But ok. I guess Paparazzi, Telephone and then MANiCURE kinda works as they are all about random things but could be linked by vids.

Yaas, some months ago i was OBSSESED with Aura being the sequel but know i have realized the sequel will be MANiCURE so..

autumnmycat

I agree. I complain about some songs sometimes, but holy crap the album is just amazing.

It is bad and disappointing

K, sis  :awkney:

I f*cking love ARTPOP it's her best album imo. People were saying I want the old carefree Gaga back and when that happens a lot of fans are disappointed. I seriously don't understand some fans tbh.

It is bad and disappointing

:usrs:

Creyk

True

All songs are great

I wish there was more

18-20 tracks

Slays me so hard every day

G.U.Y, MJH, MANiCURE..they are my faves

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived