💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Album Discussion

TonzaPOP123

160 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song on ARTPOP?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • MANiCURE
    • Do What U Want (R. Kelly, Christina, or solo version)
    • ARTPOP
    • Gypsy
    • Applause
    • Jewels N' Drugs, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, MJH, or Dope

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

Guys, please, just finally realize that Swine is far better without the squeals :reductive: It was literally the only thing about the Swinefest version that bothered me like hell  :miley:

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Is ARTPOP a good album? YES. Is it perfect? No. I'm sorry but no one will ever convince me that J&D is perfect, that song is a damn mess :awkney:

Just like every other Gaga album, ARTPOP has amazing songs and weaker ones, but I will say this, it's much more consistent than BTW. Overall, it's a great album and I still listen to it everyday :music:

imasugarush

How dare you say that to me? Oh hell no! (Black woman deep dark voice in it) (not a racist, just a description)

tumblr_mr0u9rx0zI1ry6msio1_400.gif

It's a good album! :party:

But it's not perfect :shrug:

Exactly, nothing is perfect and everything (one/where) has flaws. 

Also starting a thread with "y'all will deal" yet ending it with "thoughts?" is quite funny for some reason.

MikeyMoonShine

I'm overly critical and so no album is perfect to me  :shrug:

ARTPOP is still my favorite album this year. Well ok it Ties with Janelle and Laura Marlings albums. It's my second fave gaga Album and first if you don't count TFM  :awkney:

I just don't do perfect, everything can always be better. 

Guys, please, just finally realize that Swine is far better without the squeals :reductive: It was literally the only thing about the Swinefest version that bothered me like hell  :miley:

I would've preferred if it had either the piano intro (from swinefest) or the extended intro that has been floating around. I'm not fussed about the squeals.

Tommy Monster

I would've preferred if it had either the piano intro (from swinefest) or the extended intro that has been floating around. I'm not fussed about the squeals.

I would leave the intro for live versions, I like how the song starts with a great energy :party: 

MikeyMoonShine

It's not the squeals for me it's just the mix. Live it sounded raw and powerful, the rock intro was amazing and I just loved it. 

The studio version is good especially the buildup that catches that rawness, but the rest of the song is just too electronic and sterile for me to love it as much as the live one. 

Tommy Monster

It's not the squeals for me it's just the mix. Live it sounded raw and powerful, the rock intro was amazing and I just loved it. 

The studio version is good especially the buildup that catches that rawness, but the rest of the song is just too electronic and sterile for me to love it as much as the live one. 

I hated the guitar intro tbh :cryga: and I love it more electronic :laughga: I guess it´s just different tastes that we have  :hug: For example, the swinefest version had to grow on me, the song was so weird at first, then I started to like it and I absolutely love the album version now   :party:

MikeyMoonShine

I hated the guitar intro tbh :cryga: and I love it more electronic :laughga: I guess it´s just different tastes that we have  :hug: For example, the swinefest version had to grow on me, the song was so weird at first, then I started to like it and I absolutely love the album version  :party:

:hug:

I still listen to it all the time, I just like other songs better. It's similar to Guy in that it was one of my faves to start with and now it's one of my least faves. 

I just think if it was a bit more like it was like it would still be one of my faves. 

Tommy Monster

:hug:

I still listen to it all the time, I just like other songs better. It's similar to Guy in that it was one of my faves to start with and now it's one of my least faves. 

I just think if it was a bit more like it was like it would still be one of my faves. 

This is starting to happen to me with Gypsy... I´m kinda loosing the "wow, this is one of the best songs" feeling.... but it still slays me :legend: But Venus on the other hand, from total hatred to total love :laughga:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived