Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Sells 122k This Week; 1.3M Copies Sold WW

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

And people have the audacity to call her a flop?

DWUW is #11 WW :giveup:

14.000 points away from #10 :/

what do u mean points? 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Arturo

what do u mean points?

Mediatraffic (the same site I got these sales from) uses a vague methodology to rank songs.

While with albums, its pure sales from a select number of countries, mediatraffic uses a points system of combined airplay and sales to rank songs worldwide

This week DWUW came in at #11 with 169.000 points

How much have her US sales been? I haven't been following her US sales since the Black Friday bump.

50,000 this week

547,000 after 6 weeks

StevenNYMonster

Mediatraffic (the same site I got these sales from) uses a vague methodology to rank songs.

While with albums, its pure sales from a select number of countries, mediatraffic uses a points system of combined airplay and sales to rank songs worldwide

This week DWUW came in at #11 with 169.000 points

50,000 this week

547,000 after 6 weeks

Good that the album is performing strongly.

:huh:

Are you kidding? Not at all. D9id you not pay attention to this thread or? The sales for this album have been steady. It's not "not doing so well" like wut :christmess:

It all depends on how much the album cost to put out. Usually when we don't see many video releases from artists after an album release it means that they can't afford making videos for songs.

It doesn't matter if it sold well if it also cost a lot, the label is not gonna invest into videos for an album that's not worth it.

MikeyMoonShine

It all depends on how much the album cost to put out. Usually when we don't see many video releases from artists after an album release it means that they can't afford making videos for songs.

It doesn't matter if it sold well if it also cost a lot, the label is not gonna invest into videos for an album that's not worth it.

No that's not how it works at all. You have to remember that Gaga is an established artist, Interscope doesn't pay for all of her sh*t her company does and I guess troy would have managed all of that, idk who does now. 

Considering some of the discounts she has been able to do there is no way her costs were too big for vids otherwise she would have been making a loss on sales like the black Friday sales. 

She has sold allot more in shipments anyway and seeing as the album is selling fine they probably won't get allot returned. The idea that one of the top sellers of the year cannot afford to put out a couple of vids is ridiculous.  It's the kind of crap someone like Cheng would be writing. 

I dunno what the delay is about but no it's not a sign of a bad era. 

This one if definitely going to be a slow burner. Grower not a shower. As the singles gain popularity the sales are gonna hold strong in the 100k a week tbh, and that **** adds up. Slay gags. Anyone who says this album is a flop is ridiculous.

Arturo

This one if definitely going to be a slow burner. Grower not a shower. As the singles gain popularity the sales are gonna hold strong in the 100k a week tbh, and that **** adds up. Slay gags. Anyone who says this album is a flop is ridiculous.

Actually, album sales go to **** in January.

Friday will be the last "good" sales week. I predict 150,000 for ARTPOP.

Then the Friday after that when sales are reported, we're gonna be seeing some 60k and 70k weeks.

If Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears can still make videos like Rock N Roll and Work Bitch with albums that fell out of the Top 40 WW albums in their 3rd weeks and haven't even hit the 400,000 mark yet WW, then I'm pretty sure Gaga has nothing to worry about.

If Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears can still make videos like Rock N Roll and Work Bitch with albums that fell out of the Top 40 WW albums in their 3rd weeks and haven't even hit the 400,000 mark yet WW, then I'm pretty sure Gaga has nothing to worry about.

both work b---h and rock n roll were released before the albums underperformed.

Arturo

both work b---h and rock n roll were released before the albums underperformed.

Regardless, Interscope isn't going to suddenly "not care" about their 2nd highest charting album and highest charting female album unless sales were truly tragic.  :toofunny:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived