💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Sells 122k This Week; 1.3M Copies Sold WW

Arturo

Featured Posts

freebit

That's really good, nice and steady. I have a feeling we're all going to look back at this era laugh about the OTT meltdowns.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Is the lack of videos a sign that the album isn't doing so well?

:huh:

Are you kidding? Not at all. D9id you not pay attention to this thread or? The sales for this album have been steady. It's not "not doing so well" like wut :christmess:

GagaisHotAF

Total sales for other albums since there's always people that ask me:

PRISM - 1,779,000

BEYONCE - 1,354,000

Bangerz - 1,219,000

Pure Heroine - 1,055,000

She is third place in album sales for females as of right now 

Probably on Grindr

MonsterMarty

Beyonce passed ARTPOP out so quickly, it'll pass out PRISM soon too. Bey is slaying in sales this era!

Gagaloo911

Beyonce passed ARTPOP out so quickly, it'll pass out PRISM soon too. Bey is slaying in sales this era!

I'm definitely here for Bey passing Prism since ARTPOP obviously won't. Not here for an album like katy's being the top selling for a female artist. Bey is definitely more deserving of the title, and since Gaga can't have it, Bey has my support :yes:

YAS :legend: Can we get to 2M before artRave?

Very likely, given that we have at least 4 more months to push worldwide sales. If ARTPOP manages to sell at least 100K per week starting 2014, we might as well reach 2.5 million worldwide (and at least 3 million overall by the end of 2014), which is already good for an album released in November. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived