💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3rd Single from ARTPOP?

hookerofoz

NEW SINGLE POLL  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like the new single to be?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • Jewels n' Drugs
    • MANiCURE
    • ARTPOP
    • Swine
    • MJH
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden Gangsta

G.U.Y. won't do well. It's a fan favourite but lbr, it doesn't suit the GP. They're not into EDM and synths at the moment, according to my research.

tumblr_mupu442mpv1qmuoyho1_250.jpg

Honesty, they should make Gypsy the third single since it's the only album track that made it to the top 100 on iTunes. End the era afterwards. Release a brand new album with a brand new and relatable theme in November 2014.

Blue Jeans

G.U.Y. won't do well. It's a fan favourite but lbr, it doesn't suit the GP. They're not into EDM and synths at the moment, according to my research.

Bye

24yqv0l.jpg

Honesty, they should make Gypsy the third single since it's the only album track that made it to the top 100 on iTunes. End the era afterwards. Release a brand new album with a brand new and relatable theme in November 2014.

Gypsy wasnt the only track who made top 100 on itunes tho :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

It charted the highest after album release.

i9xX9nclAOPTX.gif

in Itunes U.S

Worldwide Spotify, the song is the 4th most played, after DWUW, applause and promo single Venus, so that definitly says something

tumblr_mxylh9pJrG1sh8o86o1_250.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

freebit

I would LOVE for that to happen.

At this point nothing from left from ARTPOP is a guaranteed hit so they might as well release the songs with the best potential MVs and live performances IMO. Plus, the success of Avicii, Zedd, and that awful EDM remix of Summertime Sadness say otherwise.

Computer

Hypnotizing and beautiful.  I will be listening for these layers in the song from now on  :party:

G.U.Y. has always been a highlight for me tbh.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Sachasuperstar

Unfortunatly this.....

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived