Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3rd Single from ARTPOP?

hookerofoz

NEW SINGLE POLL  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like the new single to be?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • Jewels n' Drugs
    • MANiCURE
    • ARTPOP
    • Swine
    • MJH
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

Nervous Unicorn

I'd love for G.U.Y. to be a single. I think it's perfect, actually. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that with Zedd being a recent hit, G.U.Y. could do super well. I want it to be a single for sure I just don't know when, but now might be the best time since Zedd is kinda still fresh

HeavyMetalLuvah

Here for Venusssssssss 

Idea of never getting a MV for it?  :giveup:

I know there's still the (slight) hope of there still being a MV for it since Gagaga said so,  :awkney:

But an actual single release would give us the video..

ARTPOP's end  when it will eventually comes, would seem so incomplete without more of Venus, Venus inspired fashion, ect and a MV 

LeoFameMonster

I have to disagree. I think the next single should be MANiCURE it is so POP its amazingly catching and have a great beat.

I believe MANiCURE and Gypsy should both be singles as they are number 1 worthy and have longevity because of their catchy lyrics and amazing beats.

However Gypsy most likely will not be a single ;( as she plays it almost all the time when she does talk shows. Hence the likeliness of it being a single has gone. She did stop playing MANiCURE though.

So in all fairness MANiCURE has the most potential to rocket to number one and stay there for a while. So does gypsy but I doubt she will make it a single.

I have to disagree. I think the next single should be MANiCURE it is so POP its amazingly catching and have a great beat.

I believe MANiCURE and Gypsy should both be singles as they are number 1 worthy and have longevity because of their catchy lyrics and amazing beats.

However Gypsy most likely will not be a single ;( as she plays it almost all the time when she does talk shows. Hence the likeliness of it being a single has gone. She did stop playing MANiCURE though.

So in all fairness MANiCURE has the most potential to rocket to number one and stay there for a while. So does gypsy but I doubt she will make it a single.

totally agree with you here

MANiCURE would be the best option

crisTEAne

imo MANiCURE & g.u.y. both have the same amount of potential to be hit singles

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Anderson123

I remember the first days when we got Venus.. I thought it was catchy and fun. I know it's Gaga's first produced song, but am I the only one who thinks it's BORING ? Like.. so many verses and corny lyrics. I'd rather see Aura and GUY as singles, those songs are more interesting and catchy.

Jewels n Drugs

Its not really a theory its just your opinion on what should be the next single 

nMBPFY8.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

LeoFameMonster

Its not really a theory its just your opinion on what should be the next single 

nMBPFY8.gif

Was that to me lol :eek:

Radio Ga Ga

I have a feeling that if gaga pulls a great performance of Gypsy (like she always did since ARTPOP began) in the Grammys, it's gonna go to number 1. With DWUW during grammy's, it's not gonna do anything. Gypsy is extremely catchy and touching (with a good performance), DWUW takes a while to become catchy like Applause. With the Gypsy video released around early to mid February, and the high digital sales from the Grammys promotion, plus the great potential performance on radio, it's going smash. I suggest gaga to rush release whatever she has right now, putting a "to be continued" thing at the end, start planning the gypsy video right after, release single at the Grammys, release Gypsy video February, and then make a better DWUW video after, maybe combining it with Sexxx Dreams (as the 4th single around April or May when the tour begins), to become the last video of the paparazzi- telephone trilogy! At this point, Gaga probably redeemed her ARTPOP from all the hate right now (I can see it happening already with all these new articles protecting Gaga). 5th single (perhaps GUY) should be released during the summer. If that performs well (I'm talking about like Applause level hit), release a 6th single, MANiCURE or Aura might do it, I'm thinking ARTPOP with a very very good video explaining the concept and philosophy behind the album, which is the best way to end the era. I don't care if it doesn't perform well on chart, because I just need something that explains what ARTPOP really means. If not, perhaps Venus or Dope as last single, maybe even have 7 singles if the 6th single performs well. I suggest release as many as possible until the last one flop, because you never know what's gonna happen.

Zach Monster

I don't think G.U.Y. would ever be a single lol.

It's definitely a possibility. She hasn't performed it yet and it's very big in the fanbase.

But there's also the possibility of it becoming DITD 2.0...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived