musician

BANKS

drowning

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Goddess is still so good I just love it. Such a cohesive and incredible record.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Lobster Boy

This album is so good. I've only discovered her recently, about a month ago. I downloaded the album & didn't like it much, then deleted it (flop) but then today I heard 'Brain' again and was like wtf was I thinking.

I think sometimes re-listening to stuff you previously wasn't fussed on can really work, I was like this was Tove Lo this year, now I'm a stan!

Lobster Boy

Does anyone have a .rar or something of demos/instrumentals or whatever? I really love her, her album is giving me life tbh

'brain' <3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have 'And I Drove You Crazy' instrumental? All the others leaked last year except that. Thanks!

• 5 months later...
Sia Daily

I love Banks.

Quick question though, why was her album produced so poorly!? (Not th quality of the music, the quality of the audio itself). I looked on YouTube and a lot of comments say the same. I have literally tried to master them individually myself but still not much better, becomes very tinny.

A lot of the tracks sound very heavy with the bass, and '& I Drove You Crazy' is barely audible when listening with earphones. Someone on a YT comment put "whoever mixed this needs to be fired" lol I kinda have to agree.

Does anyone know where I can download the album and actually listen to it lol

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived