💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emma talks about Gaga not visting GGD anymore! (Read inside)

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

she doesnt need to explain a thing. she doesnt owe us anthing.

Well if she keeps saying the video is coming soon, and it's been a few weeks, she can just tweet "sorry it is taking awhile, something has came up"

It will stop a lot of the b---hing imo :shrug:

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

And the hypocrisy of saying "stan for Katy" and "stop the drama" in the same status :toofunny:

She needs to learn to accept criticism. She can't just drown out all negativity. This era has been a mess from the start, and while the music is great, she can't just fire everyone who speaks up.

The Katy part was unnecessary. 

Spot on.

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

And the hypocrisy of saying "stan for Katy" and "stop the drama" in the same status :toofunny:

Agreed. 

She needs a dosage of reality and she can't handle it tbh. She's so used to people praising everything she does that any hint of criticism irks her. On here it's a lot but still, it's only because we care about her.Whatever, I'm going to have an opinion  on what she does whether or not she likes it.

Bambino

Well, I remember someone starting a topic about how she could use laser lights and confetti during concerts and then we had the iTunes Festival. Not every suggestion here should have to come with backlash. Some people do have genuine good ideas. Too bad she rather wants to ignore it all. 

I agree. But the atmosphere on this place in general has been very negative towards Gaga and believe, it's only because she wasn't #1. Clearly, some people are still just frustrated because she and Katy released new singles at the same time and Katy went #1 and Gaga didn't, when Gaga was supposed to have the biggest comeback.

Well if she keeps saying the video is coming soon, and it's been a few weeks, she can just tweet "sorry it is taking awhile, something has came up"

It will stop a lot of the b---hing imo :shrug:

she never said the video was coming soon though. people have just been assuming that.

Tommy Monster

I think we all (including her) should take all the jokes around here in a more fun way, it®s never meant badly... Once I®ve learned to make fun of myself, life was so much easier  :party:

And besides, I see more people complaining about complaining then people actually complaining.

This.

I'm ok with Gaga not being #1 on the charts...
I'm not okay with mediocre songs, that's al..

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

What does she has to learn exactly? :awkney: 90% of the negativity here is about #1s, sales, she should do this/that, what if, if only... etc! She doesn't need to change anything.

Well said.

The majority of people on GGD just doesn't believe her she really doesn't care about these things. That's the only problem imo

She's free to do whatever she likes, but that is so weak to me.

If her expectation of her fans is to be unduly praised by them, you know where LittleMonsters.com is.

Edited by Knife

Not sure i agree with this, it just seems like if she dosn't like peoples opinions that are not always "OMG GAGAS I LOVE UUU" she just dismisses them.... kinda goes against freedom of speech...

I invented post-its

Didymus

Pure slayage :worship:

I think it's for the best. She shouldn't read fansites/tabloids period. It's like the whole avoiding the temptation to google yourself kinda thing. This website is for US. It's not here to stroke her ego and make her feel better. If we don't like something about Gaga, then we should be able to post it without fear of her and Tara creeping a thread and seeing it.

And besides, I see more people complaining about complaining then people actually complaining.

• Mills locked this topic