Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emma talks about Gaga not visting GGD anymore! (Read inside)

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Bambino

That's terrible. The unnecessary negativity here has to stop. ESPECIALLY that it is coming from those who are supposed to support you and are called your fans.

"If you don't like it that she is not No.1, go stan for Katy Perry"... WHY? Just why do so many people write this? It's so stupid and really disrespectful imho.

And why is Gaga even going to fansites? She should be working on music, videos and so on, and if she can't handle criticism than should really avoid internet. 

Bambino

Is the negativity overdramatic? SURE. Is none of it true? Definitely not. Could she learn from it? Yes. Should she learn from it? I hope she will. Does she learn from it? Doesn't seem like it. 

What does she has to learn exactly? :awkney: 90% of the negativity here is about #1s, sales, she should do this/that, what if, if only... etc! She doesn't need to change anything.

J e s s e

It's always been negative here, and I doubt that'll change anytime soon :later:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia
  • Sad 1

chrismugler

I agree with Emma :classy: I think Gagz doesn't need the b*ll**** that goes around here (sometimes). I think the meltdowns are way to dramatic here... 

I'm having a meltdown rn

:messga:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

I can see why.

I'm just disappointed on why she isn't open about it. She needs to explain stuff more, instead of keeping quiet all the time.

she doesnt need to explain a thing. she doesnt owe us anything.

Edited by luxepussy

LORD GAGA

I never want her to visit this site again, the amount of alternative, negative, nasty apparent 'fans' on here is ridiculous.

And right now there are people complaining in the Radio ARTPOP thread because we plan on pointing out negativity tonight. I didn't see these statuses either, so thank you for this thread.

Sorry, I was complaining about it, but I hadn't seen this status yet. If it negatively influences Gaga's happiness it of course is a big problem that should be discussed.

I honestly get why, and it's better this way.

I guess that we just need to report others faster? That could help. A lot of the negativity already went away when Americano for example was banned, so I guess that we should just get the trolls and sarcastic and 'funny' comments away and just discuss about the music, the era, the fashion, the world (which is hard - because pretty much nothing is happening).

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

And the hypocrisy of saying "stan for Katy" and "stop the drama" in the same status :toofunny:

Edited by Bad

She needs to learn to accept criticism. She can't just drown out all negativity. This era has been a mess from the start, and while the music is great, she can't just fire everyone who speaks up.

The Katy part was unnecessary. 

I have mixed views on this... i'l bottle it...

I don't see how being positive and lovey dovey all the time is the way forward... it's brainwashing and takes away realism and personality.

True fans are honest, they have least favourite Gaga songs and favourite Gaga songs... Plus why is criticism become such a bad thing recently, why has the world become so easily offended and butt hurt at everything.

This is why education is starting to fail, because new laws have prevented us from saying to kids, "Hey sorry, that's not very good... try again". Sorry for the change in subject but it relates so much, without criticism Gaga has no instinctive to get better... calling her perfect all the time and saying how everything is flaw free, will just cause her to become lazy and put less effort into everything. SHE NEEDA WORK BITCH  :monsterpaw:

sometimes it's hard and things don't go right... but we are always here to support her so? Why not be negative sometimes... :miley:

I'm sorry Emma, but you're wrong on this one. Shoot me... but i'm the true fan in the end.

Edited by Survival

Who are we to criticize Gaga that way? Some members here think they can even do everything better than Gaga herself. It's delusional.

Wise decision.

Edited by Solar Spectre

Weasel

What does she has to learn exactly? :awkney: 90% of the negativity here is about #1s, sales, she should do this/that, what if, if only... etc! She doesn't need to change anything.

Well, I remember someone starting a topic about how she could use laser lights and confetti during concerts and then we had the iTunes Festival. Not every suggestion here should have to come with backlash. Some people do have genuine good ideas. Too bad she rather wants to ignore it all. 

• Mills locked this topic