💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A must read! The reasons for the video delay (no JK)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Please just release that goddamn video, Gags. :giveup:

I never was a patient person ... I don't care if it's controversial, it is Gaga after all - if these rumors are true, I'm really surprised that Interscope is so pressed. Ahhhh, I want the video now. :noparty: Would be such a great christmas gift from her ...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there! We've been noticing your posts and, rumors or not, true or false or not, I really think you bring a great voice of reason to the forum.

It seems like you joined to clear a few things up about the DWUW video, but I would love to see you stick around to just chat with us. Not about insider information, not about what's going on with Gaga's label, but just about fun things and whatever else you're interested in.

Your posts were so thoughtful, so down to earth, so understanding, and the way you opened up discussion was really wonderful. I'd love to see more of that in other conversations around the site.

People with conversation abilities like yours don't come around very often on forums, and we'd be honored to have a mind like yours posting in our Community here. :)

(Sending you this here since you can't use PMs yet)

Hey there! We've been noticing your posts and, rumors or not, true or false or not, I really think you bring a great voice of reason to the forum.

It seems like you joined to clear a few things up about the DWUW video, but I would love to see you stick around to just chat with us. Not about insider information, not about what's going on with Gaga's label, but just about fun things and whatever else you're interested in.

Your posts were so thoughtful, so down to earth, so understanding, and the way you opened up discussion was really wonderful. I'd love to see more of that in other conversations around the site.

People with conversation abilities like yours don't come around very often on forums, and we'd be honored to have a mind like yours posting in our Community here. :)

(Sending you this here since you can't use PMs yet)

Thanks Kayla! Not really a chronic forum poster myself. Anyway, I had no desire to stir up the pot with my original post and some people seemed to get a bit worked up over it. I have nothing to prove and it was in good fun. As far as the info goes, I am in the biz, but make no hard claims to anything except for what I heard from people I know, also because anything can change literally overnight. That said, I do stand behind my over all point of what the situation became recently once R. Kelly's indiscretions came to the surface once more.

What made me chuckle is that my writing style was deemed suspiciously conversational for an 'insider'. That's a good one. Many people "in the biz" can't even write a proper email;)

Rudz Xinc

If this true, I sense another TEOG video meltdown coming

it does make sense, and the music video discussion thread got locked, something is up

she hasn't said anything regarding the video in a longggg time

Look at those clowns

latinteddybear

I thought this passage was pretty unbias. Can people just read and move on, cause there's no need to take time and really debate about how an artist is living their lives. Its their work and hard detication not ours. Artist are moving into a different breed (we can see it) and they are coming together. A portion of these younger fans or new fans or even old fans need to understand that there's no need to be let down because of what we see on the charts. Accept all of our idol's flaws if we are a REAL fans. Some of these comments are really harsh. Artist need supporters not to be critique

I thought this passage was pretty unbias. Can people just read and move on, cause there's no need to take time and really debate about how an artist is living their lives. Its their work and hard detication not ours. Artist are moving into a different breed (we can see it) and they are coming together. A portion of these younger fans or new fans or even old fans need to understand that there's no need to be let down because of what we see on the charts. Accept all of our idol's flaws if we are a REAL fan. Some of these comments are really harsh. Artist need supporters not to be critique by their own fanbase. Such a shame

latinteddybear

Thanks Kayla! Not really a chronic forum poster myself. Anyway, I had no desire to stir up the pot with my original post and some people seemed to get a bit worked up over it. I have nothing to prove and it was in good fun. As far as the info goes, I am in the biz, but make no hard claims to anything except for what I heard from people I know, also because anything can change literally overnight. That said, I do stand behind my over all point of what the situation became recently once R. Kelly's indiscretions came to the surface once more.

What made me chuckle is that my writing style was deemed suspiciously conversational for an 'insider'. That's a good one. Many people "in the biz" can't even write a proper email;)

yes, thank god these administrators noticed something good in one of these users. They need good people like you

Oops retyped my message. Ididnt mean to

aquaprincess

If this true, I sense another TEOG video meltdown coming

it does make sense, and the music video discussion thread got locked, something is up

she hasn't said anything regarding the video in a longggg time

i am starting to get teog mv teas ngl.  :(

hope dwuw doesnt end up like that.trying to stay optimistic

Has everyone forgotten about "Cheek to Cheek" Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's album due January 1st? Perhaps the sudden release of this in the middle of the era is messing up with timing issues

Archived