Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Vernier

im not here for that daenerys diss :crossed::giggle:

Did I lie tho? :fan:

All she does in the fifth book(which is almost where they are) until the end is **** sh!t up and lust after Daario

:giggle:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Did I lie tho? :fan:

All she does in the fifth book(which is almost where they are) until the end is **** sh!t up and lust after Daario

:giggle:

my queen will rise  

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

looking forward to the s-x scenes :fan: 

my queen will rise  

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

looking forward to the s-x scenes :fan:

Well Dany said she'll never go nude again so ha. :D

edit: f#ck I mean Emilia Clarke lol

Yanko

Well Dany said she'll never go nude again so ha. :D

edit: f#ck I mean Emilia Clarke lol

really? :( 

really? :(

Yep! She said it in an interview so her career is taken more seriously. :) So no more unnecessary nudity from Khaleesi! <3

I wonder if Lena Heady (whatever her name is) -- Cersei -- will go nude for the walk through the city scene? It's gonna break my heart. :(

Yanko

Yep! She said it in an interview so her career is taken more seriously. :) So no more unnecessary nudity from Khaleesi! <3

I wonder if Lena Heady (whatever her name is) -- Cersei -- will go nude for the walk through the city scene? It's gonna break my heart. :(

she deserves it 

tumblr_mavk7idF5k1qgslaao1_500.gif

she deserves it 

tumblr_mavk7idF5k1qgslaao1_500.gif

No she doesn't... :( she's a crazy b!tch but she did it for her children. <_< Have you read the books or just a synopsis etc.? She's a powerful, intelligent woman who has been (mentally and physically) abused and she wants to break free of the s-xist bonds of the world. She's better than most men around her but because of her gender she's forced into certain roles. Anyway I can see why people hate her but I totally get her, personally. <3

On the other hand I don't get the love for that slutty arrogant dude Oberyn lol he deserved to die. XD

Yanko

No she doesn't... :( she's a crazy b!tch but she did it for her children. <_< Have you read the books or just a synopsis etc.? She's a powerful, intelligent woman who has been (mentally and physically) abused and she wants to break free of the s-xist bonds of the world. She's better than most men around her but because of her gender she's forced into certain roles. Anyway I can see why people hate her but I totally get her, personally. <3

On the other hand I don't get the love for that slutty arrogant dude Oberyn lol he deserved to die. XD

yes ive read the books and i think she is really stupid she thinks shes in controll when she is not 

dont really care about her tbh way she treated jaime cheated on him with 10 different men? and they call deny a slut 

Vernier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2ri8RhSnw

I basically just wanted my 5000th post to be in this thread :giggle:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Lion Heart

^ Congrats lol. :party:

======

Reminder to put scenes that have not happened yet in spoilers

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yanko

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-actress-maisie-williams-criticises-mean-and-snobby-george-rr-martin-book-fans-9637359.html

:emma: i like spoiling tho :emma:

“I’m so sick of going on the internet and seeing all the book readers being snobby, spoiling it for other people, then saying, ‘Well, it’s not a spoiler. The books have been out for years’,†she told TV Line.

“Like, couldn’t you just stop being mad for a second and let other people enjoy the show?â€

Williams, who herself doesn’t know exactly what the future holds for the indefatigable Arya, added: “They feel they have a claim on the series because they read the books first, and I understand that, but they don’t need to be mean about it.â€

Warning: Potential spoiler alert

And referring to the recent backlash following producers’ decision to exclude Lady Stoneheart, a vengeful reincarnation of Arya’s murdered mother Catelyn Stark, from the TV show, Williams said: “I liked moments like this, because book readers think they know what’s coming, then we change it and it’s really funny to watch their reactions.

“They’re always like, “that’s not what happened in the books, so the show’s really bad now’. But really, they just feel insecure because they’re used to knowing what’s coming next.â€

:awkney: ****ing dumb i wanted to see the queen alive again  

Azor Ahai

Maisie Williams was futured on a youtube video recently :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFc_6Vd-sC0

Yanko

Maisie Williams was futured on a youtube video recently :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFc_6Vd-sC0

shes so cute :nooo:

Lion Heart

Heh

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived