Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

8 ways to help Gaga chart!

Griffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about buying remixes? Does that count toward the sales of the official single?

Yep, it's mentioned in #3. 

RAMROD

#BuyARTPOPoniTunes tbh!!!!

I know many of you already happy with those leaks off torrent. :manicure:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wait, the more I think about it, this is actually a brilliant idea. Suddenly the fraud is me. inb4 Angela Chang writes an article about how Gaga's sales were actually inflated because we all did this.

:lmao: Suddenly the fraud is me :lmao:

9. Drop copies of ARTPOP into stranger's carts/baskets in the store. Make sure you place it underneath other purchases so they don't see it and the cashier rings it through without them noticing.

10. Make signs that say "Buy 3 bananas, get an ARTPOP free!" and things like that and place them, along with copies of ARTPOP, next to the particular product. Most people won't even check their receipts to make sure it was free!

11. Print out barcodes from the ARTPOP CD and affix them to actual hit CDs. They may not get the ARTPOP CD but we'll get dem SoundScan receipts. A sale is a sale!

:derpga:
No seriously do it.

These are actually brilliant ideas though

11. Print out barcodes from the ARTPOP CD and affix them to actual hit CDs. They may not get the ARTPOP CD but we'll get dem SoundScan receipts. A sale is a sale!

No seriously do it.

11 is the best one. omg :lmao:

9. Drop copies of ARTPOP into stranger's carts/baskets in the store. Make sure you place it underneath other purchases so they don't see it and the cashier rings it through without them noticing.

10. Make signs that say "Buy 3 bananas, get an ARTPOP free!" and things like that and place them, along with copies of ARTPOP, next to the particular product. Most people won't even check their receipts to make sure it was free!

No seriously do it.

haha you need to be gaga's new manager!

:jinglebell:

Gov Hooka

No seriously do it.

LMAO!!! Is it bad that I have already done 9 though?  :redface:

Definitely going to number 11 though  :grinch:

wiltedbliss

5. Watch + enjoy the performances! 

Streaming performances also counts for the song's chart position. However, it has to be from an official channel - like ladygagaofficial or saturdaynightlive. So watch + enjoy the hell out of her Do What U Want performances on SNL, Alan Carr, AMA's and The Voice. 

It doesn't have to be the official channel. Other videos count.

Gagaloo911

Me my impact. :whitney:

Never would have thought of #11.

And #9 is a classic :grinch:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived