💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW This week (Allegedly)

UrethraFranklin

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they said that last week, and the week before that, and the week before that. Taking it with a grain of salt. :classy:

Ambrosia

Damn, where is this thing?  I'm a little on edge about it anyway but still would like to see it.  Year's drawing to a close - may as well just start filming Gypsy at this point.  :awesome:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

MonsterMarty

Just to point out - DWUW rose to #16 and should rise a couple of spots with streams from The Voice for this week's charting (reported next week) so releasing the MV either late Sunday/early Monday would push the song into the Top 10 for sure the week after I think. Maybe Gaga is waiting until Monday which would make sense for MTV's week to be 12/17 indicating it's going to the 23rd unlike Vevo who say there's no Gaga video this week but their week starts 12/16 meaning it finishes Sunday the 22nd.

... well, I need a life.

Damn, where is this thing?  I'm a little on edge about it anyway but still would like to see it.  Year's drawing to a close - may as well just start filming Gypsy at this point.  :awesome:

Excuze me no

15n0h1u.gif

Venus or Dope. This is it

Blue Jeans

tumblr_mv6my8MtWt1rqlnsko1_500.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived