Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS strongly hints at Sex Dreams Feat. Xtina?

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Witch

Swine feat. Xtina with the public shaming of pigrez on national TV + exposing of his crimes is coming.

Kermit the frog

There are no big hit singles left on ARTPOP and ya'll should deal, so at this point I'd rather see her release the best songs instead of the "radio friendly" songs.

Anyways, this sound like a great idea, so it won't happen.

Gypsy and Venus. Then I MIGHT consider Sex dreams as a good single choice. One s-xual single is enough (and its flopping).

J e s s e

There are no big hit singles left on ARTPOP and ya'll should deal, so at this point I'd rather see her release the best songs instead of the "radio friendly" songs.

Anyways, this sound like a great idea, so it won't happen.

Who made you boss? Did you come from a alternate universe where she released all the songs as singles? Everyone thought MTN would be a hit and look how that turned out :fail: :wtf:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Who made you boss? Did you come from a alternate universe where she released all the songs as singles? Everyone thought MTN would be a hit and look how that turned out :fail::wtf:

*None thought MTN would be a hit besides a few delusional monsters.

Stefani328

Why so many collabs? Cause she can't make it alone anymore? I'm here for Gaga, not Christina, Rihanna or Britney, they are not worth it to sing with Gaga, well Christina maybe a little...

True

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived