💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS strongly hints at Sex Dreams Feat. Xtina?

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerCupcake

Ewww no. If Christina instead of Rihanna is on Sex Dreams I won't ever listen to the song again. How could Gaga do this?!!?! RIHANNA WOULD BE PERFECT. :giveup:

It's just going to be Gaga performing with Xtina on the Voice. That'll be it. (Which will be nice, actually, to end the ridiculous fan wars...)

Yeah this will be amazing. I'll mark your words.

If s-x dreams is the next single... :smh:

There are no big hit singles left on ARTPOP and ya'll should deal, so at this point I'd rather see her release the best songs instead of the "radio friendly" songs.

Anyways, this sound like a great idea, so it won't happen.

monsterhooker

If this happens today, OMG, it's gonna be epic! I would be fine if Sexxx Dreams becomes the next single, but I would definitely prefer Gypsy.

I'm just waiting for G.U.Y. or MJH. If at least one of these songs is a single, my life would be complete.

I'm just waiting for G.U.Y. or MJH. If at least one of these songs is a single, my life would be complete.

Same. MJH is my 2nd favorite track, but I don't know, it's a song that talks about "weed" in a subjective way, but I think it would sound fantastic on radio. Let's hope it's the 3rd single!

Why so many collabs? Cause she can't make it alone anymore? I'm here for Gaga, not Christina, Rihanna or Britney, they are not worth it to sing with Gaga, well Christina maybe a little...

He could be meaning DWUW though? I'm thinking surprise guest Christina Aguilera when she performs DWUW on the voice tomorrow in replace of R.Kelly?!

:excited2:

Why so many collabs? Cause she can't make it alone anymore? I'm here for Gaga, not Christina, Rihanna or Britney, they are not worth it to sing with Gaga, well Christina maybe a little...

It's not like ARTPOP is full of collabs. If it truly is Sexxx dreams we already have her solo version so if she does this it wouldn't negate from the solo one.

GagaMyBlood95

they can't perform Sexxx Dreams, it's already been confirmed that she is performing DWUW (of course she is, that is the current single)..

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived