Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OPERATION VEVO: Break Gaga's own 24 Hour Record with "DWUW"

Fizzy

Will you be a part?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be a part of this and HELP us?

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can try breaking Applause's record. Though GMA helped in that case.

Yeah but we can say GMA didn't help too because many watched it on TV. and didn;t care to watch it on youtube that day.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Wet Fire

Yeah but we can say GMA didn't help too because many watched it on TV. and didn;t care to watch it on youtube that day.

And I think because of R. Kelly being in it, that SNL performance and the AMA performance and also the Alan Carr acoustic performance will help. Applause didn't have many live performances. But because the video is long, it might not work too much but we can definitely try. Does watching from mobile count too?

And I think because of R. Kelly being in it, that SNL performance and the AMA performance and also the Alan Carr acoustic performance will help. Applause didn't have many live performances. But because the video is long, it might not work too much but we can definitely try. Does watching from mobile count too?

Yes it does. :hug: And yeah you are right. :)

Wet Fire

Yes it does. :hug: And yeah you are right. :)

But is there any way of making it accessable from my mobile coz VEVO videos don't work from it. Like LanaDelRey channel works but LanaDelReyVEVO doesn't work. It shows 'not available on mobile'. :noparty:

But is there any way of making it accessable from my mobile coz VEVO videos don't work from it. Like LanaDelRey channel works but LanaDelReyVEVO doesn't work. It shows 'not available on mobile'. :noparty:

do you have an iphone?

Kermit the frog

I hope one day we can be a fanbase that stands out for enjoying a new music video instead of trying to promote it everywhere and try to break records with it so we can feel better about ourselves.

That will probably never happen.

this. 

No just a normal 'Nokia' mobile.

There might be a vevo app in your nokai store?

ChasingGhosts

Can this be added to the OP..? If you are logged into your YouTube account, views wont be counted after the first one, so you have to log out completely before reloading the page.

Other than that, good luck guys :party:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Can this be added to the OP..? If you are logged into your YouTube account, views wont be counted after the first one, so you have to log out completely before reloading the page.

Other than that, good luck guys :party:

DONE!!!!!!! :hug:

Archived