Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OPERATION VEVO: Break Gaga's own 24 Hour Record with "DWUW"

Fizzy

Will you be a part?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be a part of this and HELP us?

Featured Posts

I don't think we'll break any records, but I'm all here for everyone promoting it and getting it out there for more people to see! I want as many people to experience it as possible. I'm expecting it to be really good.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't feel an obligation to do the same, then, but if you do, then you gotta do what you wanna do :hug:

Yeah I wasn't forcing you first of all. It's for those who wanna support the video.

So Do What U Want. :kisses:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

LetsGetHigh

GUYS IF SHE RELEASES IT NEXT WEEK AND THERE IS THE THE VOICE PERFORMANCE, WE WILL GET A HUGE PEAK!

SO YEAH :excited2:

I don't think we'll break any records, but I'm all here for everyone promoting it and getting it out there for more people to see! I want as many people to experience it as possible. I'm expecting it to be really good.

Yes, I know the title seems like it because I couldn't think of any. I KNOW WE CAN'T BEAT 1D or WRECKING BALL. I SAID to break GAGA's personal best.

GUYS IF SHE RELEASES IT NEXT WEEK AND THERE IS THE THE VOICE PERFORMANCE, WE WILL GET A HUGE PEAK!

Yeah.. :party: 

Because Roar was near Applause's first day views. :roll: Like 1 or 2 million more.

Everyone breaks it because their annoying fans watch it. Except Miley's wrecking Ball. that had hype.

Thanks. :hug:

You're welcome darling. My boyfriend and I will help break what must be broken. :)

add this to the OP: http://www.hotspotshield.com/ for them American views!! :P

Do views from proxies count though? And can't they like check if it;s fake US views?

You're welcome darling. My boyfriend and I will help break what must be broken. :)

Thanks for the support though :kisses:. I mean if people don't wanna break it then don't participate and get out. But they have to be negative and stuff. :smh:

I REALLY hope so!!! This is the biggest chance for the song to get really popular, I'm praying it'll become the smash hit it deserves to be. :party:

LetsGetHigh

Do views from proxies count though? And can't they like check if it;s fake US views?

they count. I've tried it with private videos. your IP address becomes from America which help more for Billboard

The video isnt even out yet....and for all we know, it might not even come out anytime soon! smh! :fail:

So???? it is just a heads up. :fail:

they count. I've tried it with private videos. your IP address becomes from America which help more for Billboard

Okay i'll put it up. :hug:

Thanks for the support though :kisses:. I mean if people don't wanna break it then don't participate and get out. But they have to be negative and stuff. :smh:

Correct! It's like a commandment of a fan to support anyway he/she can. I will also tell my cousins, friends, students, and co-teachers. Oh ye, I'm a teacher in Philippines. I promote gaga in the school. LOL

Correct! It's like a commandment of a fan to support anyway he/she can. I will also tell my cousins, friends, students, and co-teachers. Oh ye, I'm a teacher in Philippines. I promote gaga in the school. LOL

YASSSS STAN!!!!!! :hug:

This time there isnt so much hype and the video is announced long. But I will be part of this. Lets hope the video itself helps boost the views with a little controversy or some visual slayage.

Archived