• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

pie-kun

I don't understand why they don't like her she hasn't even met them and she has never done anything to them. Why???

Adam and her had a passive aggressive twitter fight where basically Adam was calling her tryhard or something.

Christina faced a lot of backlash in 2010 over accusations that she was copying Gaga. Many of her fans blamed Gaga for Bionic's failure (hence #JusticeForBionic) even though Gaga never said anything but nice things about Christina.

Edited by pie-kun

I don't really think Xtina has a huge problem with Gaga. I mean, I know she basically killed her career, but that was her own fault

:tea:

Please don't let millions of viewers tune out during her performance and please don't have the smallest increase in sales out of everyone that night oh please

It's worth noting that she filmed the performance back when Applause was released. So I don't think she'll be singing Do What U Want...

It's worth noting that she filmed the performance back when Applause was released. So I don't think she'll be singing Do What U Want...

I don't think The Voice ever pre-tapes performances... especially months ahead of time. 

Edited by gagabro

MeryJaneHolland

in front of Adam Levine?

i hope she locks eyes with him and she sings "say what you want about me If you're wondering

Know that I'm not sorry"

:legend:

YAASSSS this would kill me.

When is the finale?  I'd be here for the beginning of it being acoustic, and then kicking into the studio version after the first chorus! And she hopefully performs the version with her solo lyrics and not just playing R. Kelly's part

I think she was just taking care of business things when she visited The Voice earlier this year.

I think she was just taking care of business things when she visited The Voice earlier this year.

Hmmmmm. I hope you're right. Because back when it happened it was stated around a few places that she pre taped her performance for than finale back then.

http://youtu.be/CQGhATRMofo

YASSSS!! Y'all need to add this to the OP!!

wheres the confirmation?
Edited by Nick1495

Was that also around the time of Gaga's twitter feud with Adam?

Anyway, I doubt it was taped that much in advance...