Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(RUMOUR) Gaga To Attend Wetten Dass In Germany

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

Why would you post a full german text and not post the english translation with it? :wtf: knowing that most of the users on here only know English. Smh!

Smooth Criminal

Wetten, dass.? 209 Broadcast from Augsburg
Powered by Markus Lanz
Saturday 14 December 2013, 20:15 Clock
On 14 December 2013 at 20:15 clock, Markus Lanz presents "Wetten, dass." The great ZDF entertainment show live from the fair in Augsburg. In his show, the moderator welcomed Germany's popular actor Wolfgang Stumph, comedian Bully Herbig, Boris Becker, ina Müller and ABBA member Björn Ulvaeus. For musical entertainment, including pop queen Lady Gaga, Frida Gold and ...

gagaconvert

Wait, wasn't her German/French promo cancelled?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Plus it seemed as though she was back in the USA for the holiday period now until the new year. Hmmmm.

elijahfan

Seems fishy... why did she come back to the US this week, only to go back to Europe a few days later...? Why didn't she stay in Europe? :huh: Did she REALLY need T's dick THAT much? :laughga:

Anyway... since her French/German promo was cancelled, I assume this is something that was recorded around the time of the listening party. What's weird is that they're saying the show is live... Well... I'm definitely confused.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived