Gaga to POSSIBLY perform Gypsy at 2014 Grammys

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and other news also:

Mariano @MariannoM
Mariano is going to perform SEX action at the Grammy's, featuring Zayn, Colton Haynes and Zac Efron.

:excited2:  I am so excited :X I can't wait,  I am the source by the way .. It's confirmed !

I don't want to be rude, but why would u post some Irrelevant twitter (not that the relevant ones are always reliable, let alone irrelevant)  and then say "take it with a grain of salt "  I will take It with a whole factory of salt, obviously, since It's coming from some unreliable twitter account ..  
Don't do this next time, please :hug: 

Redstreak

Makes sense. She said new single soon after Christmas and Gypsy seems the most obvious choice.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Dylangaga

Oh, and other news also:

Mariano @MariannoM

Mariano is going to perform SEX action at the Grammy's, featuring Zayn, Colton Haynes and Zac Efron.

:excited2:  I am so excited :X I can't wait,  I am the source by the way .. It's confirmed !

I don't want to be rude, but why would u post some Irrelevant twitter (not that the relevant ones are always reliable, let alone irrelevant)  and then say "take it with a grain of salt "  I will take It with a whole factory of salt, obviously, since It's coming from some unreliable twitter account ..  

bye and last time I checked this was the RUMORS thread not the NEWS thread so T-H-I-N-K  :kisses:

I hope this is true cause Gypsy is the perfect song to perform at the Grammys.

But do we have a reliable confirmation that she's going to perform ?

Smooth Criminal

Oh, and other news also:

Mariano @MariannoM

It is a rumor, thus he posted it in the "Rumors" section....Relax! lol

bye and last time I checked this was the RUMORS thread not the NEWS thread so T-H-I-N-K 

Yea but this is not even a rumor .. WTF   I just saw the thread In " Recent threads" and I got excited and then the second I saw the twitter account that posted It I was like :awkney:  And You obviously know that this is not even 0.0% Reliable, you just wanted to make a thread, well you can make other more Interesting threads, why does some random tweet need a thread ?   And I hate when user says to other users "That didn't need a thread" or something like that because they can just Ignore It, but when It's something Important ( Gaga news ) and It's obviously fake (even If It's true and she really performs Gypsy, believe me this account don't know ****, they just posted that .. ) then just Ignore it ...  

So please, next time T-H-I-N-K :kisses:

It is a rumor, thus he posted it in the "Rumors" section....Relax! lol

A rumor will be something coming from a semi-reliable source :lmao:  Like for example Popcrush saying that there are rumors about Katy and Gaga collaborating,  NOT SOMEONE RANDOM GUY ON TWITTER POSTING A LIE, THIS IS NOT A RUMOR :rip: 

Smooth Criminal

:fail:  :fail:  :fail: 

A rumor is hearsay that spreads when someone starts saying something that has no reliable source. ANYONE can start a rumor....it does not need to come from a credible or a known source. 

You need to calm down, the OP is not wrong for posting this. You are wrong for being OVERTLY - dramatic! Smh!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived