Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: Gaga To Perform On The Grammys

htrllllsem

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool

gags would steal it for sure  and katy will never get her grammy  :laughga:

They'll announce due to an overwhelming amount of write in votes that Applause wins...

And the grammy goes to........ ME!

tumblr_lwlwhicLOD1r3h4ef.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but in all seriousness she could bring GYPSY into a whole new view. it would BLOW up. it should be GYPSY without a doubt.

She could start on the piano and then get up from the raised up set piece she's on. she jumps off into peoples arms. 

and then boom 

"TONIGGGGHHHHHHT"

and she can dance really big. and there could be cool outfits and stuff. not gonna go into to much detail cuz it may not happen

That would steal the show for sure.

I live outside the space time continuum.

OMG didnt know that:

Gaga and Beyonce collaborated on 2010 hit 'Telephone', but are rumoured to have since fallen out. The 'Single Ladies' star is said to have called Gaga a ''selfish egomaniac'' after she was carried into the 2011 Grammys encased in an egg, prompting her to respond, reportedly calling her a ''hater''.

WTF????? Someone explain this to me pleazz

Dean Winchester

OMG didnt know that:

Gaga and Beyonce collaborated on 2010 hit 'Telephone', but are rumoured to have since fallen out. The 'Single Ladies' star is said to have called Gaga a ''selfish egomaniac'' after she was carried into the 2011 Grammys encased in an egg, prompting her to respond, reportedly calling her a ''hater''.

WTF????? Someone explain this to me pleazz

THAT HAS TO BE FAKE!! I just don't believe gaga and beyonce would be fighting   it seems improbable 

BuzzcutSeason

That would steal the show for sure.

Right? and she could close it so thats the last thing people remember! like thats why roar stayed up sales because it closed. it would steal it.

and then at the end she can let down sparkly confetti!  and she can play the guitar during the second verse briefly! and it can all be the same color scheme. so like Silver and black. Leotards for dangers and it could be just AMAZING!

They'll announce due to an overwhelming amount of write in votes that Applause wins...

And the grammy goes to........ ME!

tumblr_lwlwhicLOD1r3h4ef.gif

My life would be complete if that happened.

THAT HAS TO BE FAKE!! I just don't believe gaga and beyonce would be fighting   it seems improbable 

like, we never heard of any cat fights between Queen G and Queen B? Am I worng... omg! If its true then Gaga is really insulating herself...........

SpadesToStart

like, we never heard of any cat fights between Queen G and Queen B? Am I worng... omg! If its true then Gaga is really insulating herself...........

It is fake.  Beyonce wasn't pissed at Gaga's egg entrance: at that same Grammys they were smiling and taking pictures together.  Google "gaga beyonce grammys" and it's the first picture that comes up. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived