Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour Is Sold Out!

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

I doubt it's sold out completely...

BUT YOU GOT ME ****ING HYPED! READY WITH MY VIP LOWER LEVELS THAT HAVE A PERFECT VIEW OF THE STAGES :whitney: GONNA BUY UP ALL THE MERCH

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Well some people 'reserve' tickets but wait too long to pay or enter payment info and then those seats become available again.

I'm really happy and not surprised that the tour is selling well, I can't wait for European dates omg

I guess. But I'll just wait for official receipts.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

My Little Phoney

I guess. But I'll just wait for official receipts.

It's always hard to say whether or not a show is sold out though. If the ticket sites say 'SOLD OUT' then that's the best we got for now

blahblahblahhhh

axs.com response to a fan who asked them why "no results found" when trying to buy Lady Gaga tickets: As you might imagine, the demand for Lady Gaga tickets is extremely high. Tickets sold out within minutes.

Slay!

:excited:

Gagaloo911

This thread is honestly like the greatest thing ever. You're flaw-free boo, saving this disaster meltdown of a site 1 thread at a time :legend:

ProudUnicorn

This b---h will know how to get gay boys horny through dance music until she's into her late 60s. 

LET THE RAVE BEGIN! GLOWSTICKS, PACIFIERS, JEWELS N' DRUGS

Got my spirit hood ready and molly dealer on speed dial.

LStephens11

WHAT? Please don't be true. :( I'm having a meltdown if so... I'll never see Gaga if it's already sold out PLEASE don't be true.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived