💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Professional JBB Videos DWUW - Applause (JINGLE BELLS ADDED)

Danny91

Featured Posts

Well, I'm using different software for every type of video. These videos are streamed through Adobe HDS and I'm using s special protocol to download these videos. Maybe it would help you to inform yourself about ripping Adobe HDS videos (:

Thank you, I'll read about it! I still don't know why IDM was able to rip DWUW but not the rest, though... I'll see what I can do about it! :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Omg the DWUW and Applause performances were so epic, she was so ****ing s-xy and hot during DWUW, and Applause was so epic with that end and the balloons and everything.

I hope the remix at the end of applause stays for all the performances , reminds me of when she had them at the end of just dance  :flutter:

MonsterOfSpain

I hope the remix at the end of applause stays for all the performances , reminds me of when she had them at the end of just dance  :flutter:

I hope it's like LoveGame at the MB/BTWB again :flutter:

I hope it's like LoveGame at the MB/BTWB again :flutter:

yess when it grew from a small little remix in the fame ball and then they up scaled it with the violin and live drums  :flutter:

:applause:  congrats gaga! seems to be a very entertaining show... even though the whole thing was quite short, wasnt it?

Archived