24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

Valextra

omg guys....check out this new trailer for season 4Ā  :excited2: oh sh*t....i think it might be the best season everĀ  :nooo: i can't wait anymore ahhhhhhhĀ  :sharon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQwRnSgCFsQ

Ā 

Ā It gives me half second part season 3 teas tbh, but let'see, I only hope that they don't mess up the storyline with these 'invincible' new enemy with confusionary plotĀ  ;)

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

Dean Winchester

Ā It gives me half second part season 3 teas tbh, but let'see, I only hope that they don't mess up the storyline with these 'invincible' new enemy with confusionary plotĀ  ;)

yeah it seems like its gonna be really dark again like season 3B. Ā But seeing the lacrosse scenes gives me hope that it will also have elements of season 1-2. Ā  :excited2: And im excited for the new characters, especially that were-cheetah guyĀ  :nooo:

Dean Winchester

I'm more exited than I expected to be! :toofunny: I really hope it's not messy this time.

sameĀ  :toofunny: hopefully there isn't anymore japanese-themed crapĀ  :dies: im starting to like Kate Argent after seeing that trailer...and the new charactersĀ  :legend: hopefully the plot/storyline is just as great as what the trailer indicates it could beĀ 

sameĀ  :toofunny: hopefully there isn't anymore japanese-themed crapĀ  :dies: im starting to like Kate Argent after seeing that trailer...and the new charactersĀ  :legend: hopefully the plot/storyline is just as great as what the trailer indicates it could beĀ 

I hate her so much I was so glad when she died. :toofunny: But I do like the trailer and it looks very promising. And yeah, no more random Japanese stuff coming out of nowhere for me, please. :toofloppy:

• 4 weeks later...

Started watching teen wolf last week and caught up in like 5 days. I'm a mess.Ā  :toofunny:Ā This episode 3 was rather interesting.

Ā 

Edit: This made me laugh.Ā  :dies:

Ā 

10446487_650374831718865_460045873382513

Edited by Rocky

• 1 month later...
Dean Winchester

Catching up on Season 3 rn. I forgot how much I love this show :cry:

yeah its amazingĀ  :whitney: Get to Season 4 faster, so we could discuss it together ;)Ā ...its so damn good ahhhĀ  :excited2: (season 3 is good too)

yeah its amazing :whitney: Get to Season 4 faster, so we could discuss it together ;) ...its so damn good ahhh :excited2: (season 3 is good too)

I just finished "Monstrous". Who do you think is the Benefactor?

• 2 weeks later...