💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Laurieann Gibson references Gaga in latest tweet

Carles

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She really needs to get back with Gaga again. Gaga can keep Richie too, I just want the DreamWarrior gifs and LAG stuff back on the forum. 

J e s s e

I hope this is a sign from above The ARTPOP and BTWB cheoro is great, but so dance moves are just :toofloppy:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

llbcherry

Ugh, I don't know how I feel about her. I watched artRave again last night. The choreo was weird. Sorry. Maybe not her, just someone else.. Idk.

I don't know.... I feel like they may team up again one day after some years have passed and things have blown over. Stuff like that happens all the time. Maybe this is a sign.

:fat:

RAMROD

I can't see any relevancy from here, try walk closer.

cleanairgardening_2176_7477982-300x300.g

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly, I feel like the only people who think LAG was a great choreographer are the people who have never stanned for someone with immaculate moves. Her stuff was choreography 101. It was like a class on the introduction to dance.

Honestly, I feel like the only people who think LAG was a great choreographer are the people who have never stanned for someone with immaculate moves. Her stuff was choreography 101. It was like a class on the introduction to dance.

Correct, but it's easy to learn, and that's why it's "iconic" and why it caught on with the public. 

Richie's stuff is too complicated, so regular people don't attempt to learn. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived